- Petzl NEWTON Fall Arrest Full Body Harness
- Skylotec Ergogrip SK12 1.5M Work Position Lanyard
- Petzl Vertex Best Helmet
- Electrical Safety Kit Backpack with Helmet Holder
- Garment Care
Fall arrest harness that is comfortable for work and easy to use
- Comfortable throughout the work day
- Anatomical design is close-fitting, while giving optimal freedom of movement
- slots on the shoulder straps allow installation of a LIFT spreader for descending in an upright position
- Easy to use:
- Color coded straps (yellow/black) provide rapid identification of the upper and lower parts of the harness before donning
- Sternal FAST automatic buckle allows the harness to be opened and closed simply and quickly
- Shoulder straps and leg loops equipped with self-locking DoubleBack buckles for quick and easy adjustment
- equipment loops and slots for TOOLBAG tool pouch allow easy organization of work tools
- Sternal attachment point: fall arrest system attachment
- Dorsal attachment point: fall arrest system attachment
- Certification(s): CE EN 361, EAC
- Material(s): nylon, polyester, aluminum, steel
Ergogrip work positioning device on Skylotec’s premium SK12 rope with snap hook and Tri-lock Karabiner. Always stays supple and works excellently in cold, icy or wet conditions – no more jammed devices and adjusts ‘on-the-fly’ – possibly the best device out there.
- Flat snap-hook on rope end
- Steel Tri-lock Karabiner on device for security
The VERTEX BEST helmet sets the standard in head protection for workers at height. Its unventilated shell ensures protection against electrical risks and molten metal splash.
- Six-point mesh headband ensures comfort, and its Center Fit adjustment system adjusts the headband and keeps it centered on the head.
- Six-point webbing suspension system conforms to the shape of the head for improved comfort.
- Shock absorption achieved through deformation of the outer shell.
- Ultra-lightweight sports backpack
- One main compartment, a second in the front and a third zipped compartment at the top
- Two side mesh pockets
- Adjustable padded shoulder straps and webbed carrying handle
- Absorbent mesh padded backing
- Waist belt
- Chest strap
- Two adjustable side straps
- MP3 / iPod outlet in main compartment
Make your garments last longer by doing the following
- Your garment should be cleaned regularly.
- Professional laundering is recommended by a Skanwear approved launderette.
- Wash separately from non-FR garments.
- A label with appropriate cleaning instructions is affixed within your garment.
- Never use a heavily soiled garment.
- Garments with reflective tape should be washed and dried at a lower temperature
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.