The Coiled Tool Lanyard is versatile and hard wearing. Its compact size means that it is perfect for restricted work spaces. It is designed to lay flat to reduce the possibility of snagging. It can be used from a belt, harness or wristband and is ideal for rescue workers, scaffolders, construction workers as well as Oil + Gas, Nuclear and Utilities industries. The coil lanyard can be used with a wide range of tools under 3KG, such as hammers, spanners, ratchets, screwdrivers, pliers and power tools. Double action, lightweight aluminium carabiners that rotate through 360° can be found at both ends.
These anti tangle carabiners make the coiled lanyard ideal to use with rotating tools and extends easily without inhibiting the use or function of tools, such as screwdrivers, spanners, scaffold wrenches etc. With an aircraft grade steel core and toughened PU coating, this is one of the best coiled tool lanyards in the market. It is easy to clean and maintain.
- Coil is coated with puncture and abrasion resistant PU for durability
- 360° swivel carabiners ensures that the lanyard does not tangle
- Double action carabiners with locking screwgates
- Aircraft Grade steel core for maximum strength
- Dimensions: 10cm (relaxed) - 150cm (extended) x 30mm
- Load Rated, and 3rd Party certified with a 2:1 safety factor
- Unique serial numbering for identification and tracking
- CE Marked
- Max Load: 3KG (6.6lbs)
Make your garments last longer by doing the following
- Your garment should be cleaned regularly.
- Professional laundering is recommended by a Skanwear approved launderette.
- Wash separately from non-FR garments.
- A label with appropriate cleaning instructions is affixed within your garment.
- Never use a heavily soiled garment.
- Garments with reflective tape should be washed and dried at a lower temperature
A key part of our service is the delivery. We understand that the delivery is a key element of the brand experience aiming to reduce downtime where possible and alleviate other concerns associated within different sectors of the industry.
SKANWEAR have a range of delivery options to ensure your team meet their deadlines safely and effectively. These include:
- Standard Delivery | 1-2 business days | £10.00 UK
- Express Delivery | Next Day Delivery (Order before 12:00pm) | £25.00 UK
- Collection available from Doncaster Warehouse: Ready within 2-4 working days
- Europe and worldwide deliveries (can vary between 3 - 10 working days)
- Timed deliveries
- Same day courier
- SMS text/e-mail delivery notifications
- Full tracking and Proof of Delivery available
We use UPS Worldship, DPD Predict and DHL Express. Interactive delivery services that tells you by text or email when your delivery will be delivered within an hours time slot. In the event that this is not a suitable time-slot, you can respond with a preferred delivery time or location, with options available to track the order online.
SKANWEAR have a choice of distribution locations to suit our customer needs. Our central distribution warehouse is in Doncaster, United Kingdom with additional distribution facilities in Australia, Germany, Sweden, Switzerland and the USA.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.