A safe and easy Fall Protection System with a safety rail installed as part of the ladder. Avanti Fall Protection can be used by several technicians at the same time contrary to most other systems based on wires. Throughout the length of the ladder, a technician can connect himself to Avanti’s system for every 6 meters.
The technician carries a special click-on runner in his safety harness. The click-on runner is fastened to his harness with a snap hook like the ones used by mountain climbers. When entering the ladder – anywhere in the tower - the technician clicks the runner onto the safety rail in the centre of the ladder.
Avanti Fall Protection System is CE marked (Europe) and has been tested according to the ANSI regulations (USA). The Avanti Ladder, which the safety system is connected to, is made of aluminium and complies with the European Standards EN 131-2, ISO 14122-4, DIN 18799, BS 4211. Australia AS1657, USA ANSI A14, OSHA 29 CFR 1910.23.
Motion detection system for start/stop (patented system)
• Adjustable pulling force 35/45 kg
• CE/UL Marked Machines parts developed according to the Machinery Directive 2006/42/EC
• Power supply: -Standard: 230 V 50-60 Hz -Option: 110 V 60 Hz ± 10%
• Maximum current: 4 A ± 10% Rated current consumption: 2.4 A ± 10 10%
• Working temperature: -Standard -10°C/+55 °C -Option: -25 °C/+55 °C
• Protection rating: -Motor IP55 -Control box IP66
• Hauling rope Ø12 mm breaking load: 2700 daN
• Max.Noise level: <70 dB
Make your garments last longer by doing the following
- Your garment should be cleaned regularly.
- Professional laundering is recommended by a Skanwear approved launderette.
- Wash separately from non-FR garments.
- A label with appropriate cleaning instructions is affixed within your garment.
- Never use a heavily soiled garment.
- Garments with reflective tape should be washed and dried at a lower temperature
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.