With synthetic slide plate. The IGNITE PROTON is the evolution of our popular ARG 51 to a higher level. A safety harness with an elaborate and thought-out design with thermoformed hip padding AIRPAD and sophisticated construction leaves nothing to be desired in terms of comfort and usability.
The central chest eyelet can be adapted perfectly to the user. Anatomically preformed shoulder and leg padding clings to the body and distributes the load optimally. Excess belt strap is no longer a disturbing factor due to practical belt strap coiling with fixation. The harness comes with preformed gear loops and tool eyelets for any user requirement.
- Ergonomic high-tech padding AIRPAD.
- Colour coding to identify the main anchoring points.
- Tool eyelets and gear loops for every purpose
- Fall Indicator
- Shoulder and Leg padding
- Belt Strap Coiler
- Click Buckles
- Synthetic Side Plate
- Lanyard Parking Rings
- Gear Loop
- Max Service Life 6-8 Years
- Attachment points: dorsal attachment point, sternal attachment point, pole strap attachment point.
- Back Support
- INTERNAT. STANDARD ANSI Z359.11:2014
- STANDARD EN 358:1999, EN 361:2002
- HAND-WASHING 40 °C
- Max Load 140 kg
Make your garments last longer by doing the following
- Your garment should be cleaned regularly.
- Professional laundering is recommended by a Skanwear approved launderette.
- Wash separately from non-FR garments.
- A label with appropriate cleaning instructions is affixed within your garment.
- Never use a heavily soiled garment.
- Garments with reflective tape should be washed and dried at a lower temperature
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.