This lightweight lanyard is multi-functional and is complete with a sewn terminated captive alloy double action snaphook (18mm throat opening) on the fly end of the rope, and a wear sleeve.
- Requires 1No. EN362 connector to be added prior to use (supplied separately)
- EN358 (Work Positioning Lanyards), that is also suitable for use with Work Restraint Techniques
- EN795 Class B (fall arrest anchors) suitable for use as a quick adjustment fall arrest anchor
- EN358 & EN795 Class B
Make your garments last longer by doing the following
- Your garment should be cleaned regularly.
- Professional laundering is recommended by a Skanwear approved launderette.
- Wash separately from non-FR garments.
- A label with appropriate cleaning instructions is affixed within your garment.
- Never use a heavily soiled garment.
- Garments with reflective tape should be washed and dried at a lower temperature