The Bungee Tool Lanyard is very versatile, and can be used with all hand tools and power tools weighing up to 5KG. The swivel carabiner ensures that the lanyard does not twist or tangle when it is used with rotating tools such as screwdrivers. The bungee lanyard has varied applications in many industries including Oil + Gas, Construction, Utilities and Nuclear.
The tool lanyard is made from a hard wearing webbing that ensures that it can endure the harshest environments. The loop end of the lanyard can attach directly to a tether point on a tool, or through a captive hole on any tool. This adaptable lanyard has minimal resistance even when used for the most taxing of reach work.
- Swivel carabiner ensures that the lanyard does not twist and tangle when in use
- Locking screwgate carabiner is a double action locking mechanism
- Coated nylon webbing is tough but flexible reducing stretch resistance
- Dimensions: 80cm (relaxed) - 120cm (extended) x 20mm
- Load Rated, and Third Party certified with a 2:1 safety factor
- Unique serial numbering for identification and tracking
- CE Marked
- Max Load: 5KG (11lbs)
Make your garments last longer by doing the following
- Your garment should be cleaned regularly.
- Professional laundering is recommended by a Skanwear approved launderette.
- Wash separately from non-FR garments.
- A label with appropriate cleaning instructions is affixed within your garment.
- Never use a heavily soiled garment.
- Garments with reflective tape should be washed and dried at a lower temperature
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.