The AVAO BOD FAST fall-arrest, work positioning and suspension harness is designed for greater comfort in all situations. The wide, semi-rigid waistbelt and leg loops provide excellent support. Its lightweight, breathable construction maximizes air flow. The shoulder straps have a system for stowing the fall-arrest lanyard connectors and keeping them within reach.
The DOUBLEBACK self-locking buckles at the rear of the harness, between the waistbelt and the leg loops, allow for a shorter adjustment when the dorsal attachment point is used. The harness also makes it easier to carry and organize work tools, with multiple gear loops and slots for attaching CARITOOL tool holders and TOOLBAG tool pouches.
The harness has an integrated fall indicator on the dorsal attachment point and is fastened with a TRIACT-LOCK automatic locking carabiner. It is certified to North American and European standards. The AVAO BOD FAST features leg loops with FAST buckles.
- Ventral attachment point: Attachment for a descender or a positioning lanyard for use in single mode
- Lateral attachment points: Attachment for a positioning lanyard for use in double mode
- Sternal attachment point: Fall-arrest system attachment
- Dorsal attachment point: Fall-arrest system attachment
- Rear attachment point on the waistbelt: Restraint lanyard attachment
- Certification(s): ANSI Z359.11, NFPA 2500 classe III, CSA Z259.10, CE EN 361, CE EN 358, CE EN 813
- Material(s): Nylon, polyester, aluminum, steel
Make your garments last longer by doing the following
- Your garment should be cleaned regularly.
- Professional laundering is recommended by a Skanwear approved launderette.
- Wash separately from non-FR garments.
- A label with appropriate cleaning instructions is affixed within your garment.
- Never use a heavily soiled garment.
- Garments with reflective tape should be washed and dried at a lower temperature
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.