How to choose the correct size
When purchasing Arc Flash Protective Clothing online it is imperative to make sure you are measuring your size correctly. See below for sizing on Unisex and Ladies Arc Flash PPE. Note that sizing is not always the same as high street clothing brands.
Follow these simple steps to ensure your Arc Flash Protective Clothing will fit.
1. It is recommended to request assistance from another person when taking your measurements.
2. Take measurements over light clothing as thicker clothing can add to the measurements.
3. Remove any items from your pockets before taking measurements.
4. Measure with the tape measure flat against the body.
5. Do not hold the tape measure too tightly.
How to measure
Neck: Measure with take measure flat around the back of the neck dipping down to the collar bone as the front of the neck.
Chest: Measure your chest at the fullest part, keeping the tape level under the arms, across your shoulder blades and back.
Waist: For your waist, measure level with your navel
Height: Your height is measured bare foot from the top of the head to the floor.
Inside Leg: Measure from crotch down to ankle bone
Jackets, Shirts, Poloshirts, T-Shirts, Sweatshirts
How to measure your chest size
How to measure your waist size
How to measure your oversleeve
How to measure your inside leg seam
How to measure your height
Once you have your correct measurements, it's time to choose your Arc Flash PPE