The new lightweight VORTEX harness with integrated waist belt is designed for work positioning and fall arrest.
The breathable low profile back panel and waist pad provide support and protection while climbing. The waist pad is fitted with two side D’s.
SafeLock™ quick connect leg, waist and chest buckles make fitting fast and easy. Quick connect buckles also allows the harness to be removed without the need to re-adjustment.
Shoulder buckles allow quick and easy adjustment with one hand making the harness easily adjustable for offshore use. Elastic webbing retainers on strap ends allow slack webbing to be stowed neatly and easily.
Chest rings align the webbing to ensure a good fit giving maximum comfort and security.
The rear attachment point is positioned at the nape of the neck to eliminate discomfort when climbing WTG ladders. This high rear point ensures a more vertical orientation of the casualty when lowering during rescue and reduces risk of interference with the ladder rungs.
The integrated parking points allow lanyards to be stowed when not in use, yet break free in a fall preventing issues from incorrect loading. These are positioned on the shoulder pads to avoid the trip hazard associated with longer lanyards.
- High rear attachment point
- Low profile breathable back panel and waist pad
- Plastic wear protection in key areas
- Rapid fitting for emergency evacuation
- Contoured fit for comfort and freedom of movement
- SafeLock™ quick connect leg loop and chest buckles
- Integral lanyard parking points
- High load rating 140 kg
Make your garments last longer by doing the following
- Your garment should be cleaned regularly.
- Professional laundering is recommended by a Skanwear approved launderette.
- Wash separately from non-FR garments.
- A label with appropriate cleaning instructions is affixed within your garment.
- Never use a heavily soiled garment.
- Garments with reflective tape should be washed and dried at a lower temperature
A key part of our service is the delivery. We understand that the delivery is a key element of the brand experience aiming to reduce downtime where possible and alleviate other concerns associated within different sectors of the industry.
SKANWEAR have a range of delivery options to ensure your team meet their deadlines safely and effectively. These include:
- Standard Delivery | 1-2 business days | £10.00 UK
- Express Delivery | Next Day Delivery (Order before 12:00pm) | £25.00 UK
- Collection available from Doncaster Warehouse: Ready within 2-4 working days
- Europe and worldwide deliveries (can vary between 3 - 10 working days)
- Timed deliveries
- Same day courier
- SMS text/e-mail delivery notifications
- Full tracking and Proof of Delivery available
We use UPS Worldship, DPD Predict and DHL Express. Interactive delivery services that tells you by text or email when your delivery will be delivered within an hours time slot. In the event that this is not a suitable time-slot, you can respond with a preferred delivery time or location, with options available to track the order online.
SKANWEAR have a choice of distribution locations to suit our customer needs. Our central distribution warehouse is in Doncaster, United Kingdom with additional distribution facilities in Australia, Germany, Sweden, Switzerland and the USA.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.