The new lightweight VORTEX harness with integrated waist belt is designed for work positioning and fall arrest.
The breathable low profile back panel and waist pad provide support and protection while climbing. The waist pad is fitted with two side D’s.
SafeLock™ quick connect leg, waist and chest buckles make fitting fast and easy. Quick connect buckles also allows the harness to be removed without the need to re-adjustment.
Shoulder buckles allow quick and easy adjustment with one hand making the harness easily adjustable for offshore use. Elastic webbing retainers on strap ends allow slack webbing to be stowed neatly and easily.
Chest rings align the webbing to ensure a good fit giving maximum comfort and security.
The rear attachment point is positioned at the nape of the neck to eliminate discomfort when climbing WTG ladders. This high rear point ensures a more vertical orientation of the casualty when lowering during rescue and reduces risk of interference with the ladder rungs.
The integrated parking points allow lanyards to be stowed when not in use, yet break free in a fall preventing issues from incorrect loading. These are positioned on the shoulder pads to avoid the trip hazard associated with longer lanyards.
- High rear attachment point
- Low profile breathable back panel and waist pad
- Plastic wear protection in key areas
- Rapid fitting for emergency evacuation
- Contoured fit for comfort and freedom of movement
- SafeLock™ quick connect leg loop and chest buckles
- Integral lanyard parking points
- High load rating 140 kg
Make your garments last longer by doing the following
- Your garment should be cleaned regularly.
- Professional laundering is recommended by a Skanwear approved launderette.
- Wash separately from non-FR garments.
- A label with appropriate cleaning instructions is affixed within your garment.
- Never use a heavily soiled garment.
- Garments with reflective tape should be washed and dried at a lower temperature
Payment & Security