Our all-rounder harness with fall arrest eyelets for any work or movements in fall risk areas is easy to put on and can be optimally adjusted to fit any body shape. A fall indicator on the back padding makes the harness extra safe.
- Easy to put on and adjust to any body size thanks to the jacket system
- 2 large aluminium D-rings as side eyelets according to EN 358 provide a work position and a stand-by position for fastening a lanyard
- Movable and hardened steel fall arrest eyelets in accordance with EN 361 in use with EN 353-1
- Textile fall arrest eyelets (1 dorsal and 2 sternal) in accordance with EN 361; remain open under preload and allow a further carabiner to be easily attached
- Fall indicator in the back padding; a red label becomes visible in the window in the back plate following a load of over 6 kN
- All load-bearing straps are equipped with indicator tape; red fibres become visible in the event of damage
- Textile joints for optimum adaptation to movements even when the straps are pulled tight
- Shoulder padding with RFID pocket, labelling field and attachment option for the wireless device
- Easy Glider buckle on the shoulder straps for easy adjustment, detachable strap keeper for cleanly stowing away the straps
- Detachable leg padding
- 3D mesh with a closed surface structure prevents the adhesion of dirt and chippings and enables good air circulation
- Triple Lock buckles on the legs and hips for extra safety
- 4 textile gear loops
- Certification : EN 361
- Certification : EN 358
- Certification : EN 813
- Fall Arrest Eyelet Front : Yes
- Fall Arrest Eyelet Back : Yes
- Lataral Eyelets : Yes
- Adjustable leg loops: Yes
Make your garments last longer by doing the following
- Your garment should be cleaned regularly.
- Professional laundering is recommended by a Skanwear approved launderette.
- Wash separately from non-FR garments.
- A label with appropriate cleaning instructions is affixed within your garment.
- Never use a heavily soiled garment.
- Garments with reflective tape should be washed and dried at a lower temperature
Payment & Security