IRANHA adjustable lanyard is a compact device used for work positioning on masts, towers, pylons or other lattice structures in the telecoms, power and entertainment industries.
The Piranha adjustable lanyard has a gradual action and can be accurately controlled with one hand – for both taking in and paying out.
Adjustable lanyard to allow precise positioning for the work task.
Sleeve protects against abrasion, sharp edges and contamination.
Use of screwlinks (certain models) helps eliminate risk of side or cross loads, and can be a semi-permanent attachment if required. Adhesive heat shrink prevents the ID label from being damaged or lost.
Make your garments last longer by doing the following
- Your garment should be cleaned regularly.
- Professional laundering is recommended by a Skanwear approved launderette.
- Wash separately from non-FR garments.
- A label with appropriate cleaning instructions is affixed within your garment.
- Never use a heavily soiled garment.
- Garments with reflective tape should be washed and dried at a lower temperature