Note these products are made to order on a 8-10 week lead time.
The two redundant pawls prevent a fall from slipping off the ladder or from a horizontal pull right from the start. Two separate tie-in points on the safety harness at hip height and chest height also enable ergonomically perfect climbing support via the pelvic padding of the harness. This reduces the risk of an accident due to physical overload. In the event of a fall, life-threatening tipping over of the upper body is prevented. After the fall, the body remains stuck in a supported position.
• Low-friction rollers with ball bearings for effortless climbing Safety pin to prevent incorrect insertion into the rail No fine mechanics – suitable for rough operation
• Effortless climbing
• Safety pin against incorrect insertion into the rail
• Energy-saving climbing with the ventral abdominal eyelet is still possible
• Carabiner with TWISTLOCK PLUS closure and SWIVEL connection
• Separate anti-fall and anti-tilt pawls
• Certified to EN353:1-2014+A1:2017
Weight: 140 kg
Force: (breaking force)15 kN
Breaking strength 15 kN
min. operating temperature -30 °C
max. operating temperature 60 °C
max. number of users: 1
Certified to EN353:1-2014+A1:2017
Make your garments last longer by doing the following
- Your garment should be cleaned regularly.
- Professional laundering is recommended by a Skanwear approved launderette.
- Wash separately from non-FR garments.
- A label with appropriate cleaning instructions is affixed within your garment.
- Never use a heavily soiled garment.
- Garments with reflective tape should be washed and dried at a lower temperature
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.