ABSORBICA-Y MGO is a double lanyard with compact energy absorber, designed for progression on a vertical structure or a horizontal lifeline and when passing intermediate anchors.
The 150 cm version has elasticized arms, to avoid hindering progression. Equipped with two large-opening MGO connectors and a Bm’D connector with a CAPTIV positioning bar, it is certified to American, European and Russian standards.
- Designed for progression on a vertical structure or horizontal lifeline, and when passing intermediate anchors
- Absorbs energy in the event of a fall:
- tearing of the energy absorber webbing limits the impact force on the user
- works with users who weigh between 50 and 130 kg
- progressive tearing reduces the deceleration on lightweight users
- Minimal bulk:
- compact energy absorber facilitates handling
- FLEX version with 150 cm of elasticized webbing to avoid hindering progression
- Durable fabric pouch with opening system at each end, protects the energy absorber from abrasion or contaminants while allowing for regular inspection of the absorber
- Two options for installation on the harness, depending on use:
- frequent connection/disconnection: using either a carabiner held in correct position by the STRING positioning accessory (included with the lanyard), or a MICRO SWIVEL to avoid tangling
- semi-permanent connection: using either a RING OPEN gated ring whose circular shape ensures optimal positioning, or a SWIVEL OPEN to avoid tangling
- Comes with two large-opening MGO connectors for connection to a metal structure, and a Bm’D carabiner with a CAPTIV positioning bar, for connection to the harness
- Available in two lengths: 80 and 150 cm
- Material(s): polyester, nylon, high-modulus polyethylene, aluminum
- Certification(s): ANSI Z359.13 12 feet, ANSI Z359.12, CE EN 355, EAC
|Length without connectors||150 cm|
|Connector||MGO - Bm’D|
|Length with connectors||180 cm|
|Inner pack count||1|
Make your garments last longer by doing the following
- Your garment should be cleaned regularly.
- Professional laundering is recommended by a Skanwear approved launderette.
- Wash separately from non-FR garments.
- A label with appropriate cleaning instructions is affixed within your garment.
- Never use a heavily soiled garment.
- Garments with reflective tape should be washed and dried at a lower temperature
Payment & Security