- Petzl NEWTON Fall Arrest Full Body Harness
- Skylotec Twin Tail Rope Lanyard
- Petzl Vertex Best Helmet
- Electrical Safety Kit Backpack with Helmet Holder
- Garment Care
Fall arrest harness that is comfortable for work and easy to use
- Comfortable throughout the work day
- Anatomical design is close-fitting, while giving optimal freedom of movement
- slots on the shoulder straps allow installation of a LIFT spreader for descending in an upright position
- Easy to use:
- Color coded straps (yellow/black) provide rapid identification of the upper and lower parts of the harness before donning
- Sternal FAST automatic buckle allows the harness to be opened and closed simply and quickly
- Shoulder straps and leg loops equipped with self-locking DoubleBack buckles for quick and easy adjustment
- equipment loops and slots for TOOLBAG tool pouch allow easy organization of work tools
- Sternal attachment point: fall arrest system attachment
- Dorsal attachment point: fall arrest system attachment
- Certification(s): CE EN 361, EAC
- Material(s): nylon, polyester, aluminum, steel
Classic Twin-tail Rope Lanyard using Skylotec’s premium 12mm rope.
This is the standard to which all others try to attain to.
• 2 x Lightweight Aluminium Scaff Hooks
• Tri-lock Aluminium Captive-eye Karabiner on Harness attachment end
• Hardwearing cover on fall arrest webbing – no more condemned Lanyards due to splits in heat-shrunk covers
The VERTEX BEST helmet sets the standard in head protection for workers at height. Its unventilated shell ensures protection against electrical risks and molten metal splash.
- Six-point mesh headband ensures comfort, and its Center Fit adjustment system adjusts the headband and keeps it centered on the head.
- Six-point webbing suspension system conforms to the shape of the head for improved comfort.
- Shock absorption achieved through deformation of the outer shell.
- Ultra-lightweight sports backpack
- One main compartment, a second in the front and a third zipped compartment at the top
- Two side mesh pockets
- Adjustable padded shoulder straps and webbed carrying handle
- Absorbent mesh padded backing
- Waist belt
- Chest strap
- Two adjustable side straps
- MP3 / iPod outlet in main compartment
Make your garments last longer by doing the following
- Your garment should be cleaned regularly.
- Professional laundering is recommended by a Skanwear approved launderette.
- Wash separately from non-FR garments.
- A label with appropriate cleaning instructions is affixed within your garment.
- Never use a heavily soiled garment.
- Garments with reflective tape should be washed and dried at a lower temperature
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.