- Skylotec Ignite Proton WS
- Skylotec Twin Tail Rope Lanyard
- Skylotec Ergogrip SK12 1.5M Work Position Lanyard
- Petzl Vertex Best Helmet
- Electrical Safety Kit Backpack with Helmet Holder
- Garment Care
With synthetic slide plate. The IGNITE PROTON is the evolution of our popular ARG 51 to a higher level. A safety harness with an elaborate and thought-out design with thermoformed hip padding AIRPAD and sophisticated construction leaves nothing to be desired in terms of comfort and usability.
The central chest eyelet can be adapted perfectly to the user. Anatomically preformed shoulder and leg padding clings to the body and distributes the load optimally. Excess belt strap is no longer a disturbing factor due to practical belt strap coiling with fixation. The harness comes with preformed gear loops and tool eyelets for any user requirement.
- Ergonomic high-tech padding AIRPAD.
- Colour coding to identify the main anchoring points.
- Tool eyelets and gear loops for every purpose
- Fall Indicator
- Shoulder and Leg padding
- Belt Strap Coiler
- Click Buckles
- Synthetic Side Plate
- Lanyard Parking Rings
- Gear Loop
- Max Service Life 6-8 Years
- Attachment points: dorsal attachment point, sternal attachment point, pole strap attachment point.
- Back Support
- INTERNAT. STANDARD ANSI Z359.11:2014
- STANDARD EN 358:1999, EN 361:2002
- HAND-WASHING 40 °C
- Max Load 140 kg
Classic Twin-tail Rope Lanyard using Skylotec’s premium 12mm rope.
This is the standard to which all others try to attain to.
• 2 x Lightweight Aluminium Scaff Hooks
• Tri-lock Aluminium Captive-eye Karabiner on Harness attachment end
• Hardwearing cover on fall arrest webbing – no more condemned Lanyards due to splits in heat-shrunk covers
- Certified to EN354, EN355:2002
Ergogrip work positioning device on Skylotec’s premium SK12 rope with snap hook and Tri-lock Karabiner. Always stays supple and works excellently in cold, icy or wet conditions – no more jammed devices and adjusts ‘on-the-fly’ – possibly the best device out there.
- Flat snap-hook on the rope end
- Steel Tri-lock Karabiner on the device for security
- Certified to EN358
The VERTEX BEST helmet sets the standard in head protection for workers at height. Its unventilated shell ensures protection against electrical risks and molten metal splash.
- The six-point mesh headband ensures comfort, and its Center Fit adjustment system adjusts the headband and keeps it centred on the head.
- A six-point webbing suspension system conforms to the shape of the head for improved comfort.
- Shock absorption is achieved through the deformation of the outer shell.
- Size: 53cm - 63cm
- Ultra-lightweight sports backpack
- One main compartment, a second in the front and a third zipped compartment at the top
- Two side mesh pockets
- Adjustable padded shoulder straps and webbed carrying handle
- Absorbent mesh padded backing
- Waist belt
- Chest strap
- Two adjustable side straps
- MP3 / iPod outlet in main compartment
Make your garments last longer by doing the following
- Your garment should be cleaned regularly.
- Professional laundering is recommended by a Skanwear approved launderette.
- Wash separately from non-FR garments.
- A label with appropriate cleaning instructions is affixed within your garment.
- Never use a heavily soiled garment.
- Garments with reflective tape should be washed and dried at a lower temperature
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.