Thermal lined arc resistant parka jacket, providing superb comfort, warmth and protection from extreme weather conditions. Electric arc flash resistant.
- Lots of functional pockets
- Adjustable drawstring on the waist
- Removable and adjustable hood
ATPV 36 cal/cm2
Class 2 Category 3
- Fabric: Outer fabric 50% modacrylic, 41% cotton, 7% PU, 2% anti-static fibre 2-layer laminate. Taped seams. Fleece lining 50% modacryl, 30% cotton, 18% polyester, 2% anti-static fibre. Silky quilted
- Weight: Outer fabric 260 g/m², fleece lining 370 g/m², silky quilted lining 260 g/m²
- EN61482-1-2 Class 2 Arc (7kA)
- EN ISO 11612 2008: A1 B1 C1
- EN 20471 Class 3
- EN 1149-5 2008
- EN 13034 Type PB 
- Conforming to NFPA 70E
Make your garments last longer by doing the following
- Your garment should be cleaned regularly.
- Professional laundering is recommended by a Skanwear approved launderette.
- Wash separately from non-FR garments.
- A label with appropriate cleaning instructions is affixed within your garment.
- Never use a heavily soiled garment.
- Garments with reflective tape should be washed and dried at a lower temperature
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
You may also like