Our NEW STRATA Arc Reflex. Inherent, Lightweight and Comfortable combined with the certification to keep you safe from Heat, Flame and Arc Flash.
100% Inherent Arc FR Protection
The FR protection is woven into the fabric meaning it is permanent. No matter how many times the garment is worn or washed, the protection level always remains. This results in peace of mind knowing all STRATA® garments will keep engineers safe for the life of the garment and it saves you money reducing the cost per use by not having to keep replacing garments after their chemical protection is washed out.
Easi-Arm™ Gusset Technology
The added underarm panel has been fitted and developed to give greater freedom of movement through the sleeve and shoulder for working overhead and on the ground without exposing any skin.
High Stand collar
The high collar is not only modern in look but provides excellent coverage around the neck when fastened to the top. The less skin exposed the better.
Storm Guard Zip Covering
Extra layers of closure over the front zip to give total protection from wind and rain ingress.
Double Radio Loops
Upper chest loops to attach Gas Monitors / Radio to the body freeing your hands while working.
Allows the wearer to tighten or release the cuff fit over underlayers and against the weather elements.
External transfer badge displaying the garments standards and Arc cal rating
Hi-Visibility Reflective Banding
Applied to strata garments to increase a person's visibility and therefore prevent accidents caused by personnal not being seen.
1 X Chest Pocket
Patch pocket with flap closure giving multi-functional storage possibilities for the wearer.
1 X Zipped Chest Pocket
Secure hidden pockets with zip fastening
ATPV 12.0cal/cm² & APC = 1
Class 1 Category 2
- Inherent Fabric: 44% Modacrylic / 30% Cotton / 20% Polyamide FR / 5% Aramid / 1% Anti-static
- EN 61482-2:2020 ATPV = 12.0cal/cm² & APC = 1 (Arc Rating)
- EN 1149-5:2018 (Electrostatic Discharge)
- EN ISO 11611:2015 A1 A2 Class 1 (Welding & Allied Processes)
- EN ISO 11612:2015 A1 A2 B1 C1 F1 (Heat & Limited Flame Spread)
- EN ISO 13688:2013 (General Performance)
This product page only applies to the most recent version of the item in the most recent fabric. During the transition period, users may receive either this version or the previous variant. Click here to view the previous version's certificate and declaration of conformity, which includes all relevant and important technical details.
Make your garments last longer by doing the following
- Your garment should be cleaned regularly.
- Professional laundering is recommended by a Skanwear approved launderette.
- Wash separately from non-FR garments.
- A label with appropriate cleaning instructions is affixed within your garment.
- Never use a heavily soiled garment.
- Garments with reflective tape should be washed and dried at a lower temperature
Download Declaration Of Conformity
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.