Our advanced protection STRATA® Arc Dual-Layer Jacket. Expertly designed for comfort and the perfect fit combined with excellent protection against an Electric Arc Flash and protection against Heat and Flame.
With reflective bands to the torso, arm and shoulder. Feature ample pockets and inside pocket with media port.
100% Inherent Arc FR Protection
The FR protection is woven into the fabric meaning it is permanent. No matter how many times the garment is worn or washed, the protection level always remains. This results in peace of mind knowing all STRATA® garments will keep engineers safe for the life of the garment and it saves you money reducing the cost per use by not having to keep replacing garments after their chemical protection is washed out.
Easi-Arm™ Gusset Technology
The added underarm panel has been fitted and developed to give greater freedom of movement through the sleeve and shoulder for working overhead and on the ground without exposing any skin.
High Stand collar
The high collar is not only modern in look but provides excellent coverage around the neck when fastened to the top. The less skin exposed the better.
Storm Guard Zip Covering
Extra layers of closure over the front zip to give total protection from wind and rain ingress.
Single Radio Loops
Upper chest loop to attach Gas Monitors / Radio to the body freeing your hands while working.
Allows the wearer to tighten or release the cuff fit over underlayers and against the weather elements.
External transfer badge displaying the garments standards and Arc cal rating
Hi-Visibility Reflective Banding
Applied to strata garments to increase a person's visibility and therefore prevent accidents caused by personnal not being seen.
1 X Chest Pocket
Patch pocket with flap closure giving multi-functional storage possibilities for the wearer.
1 X Zipped Chest Pocket
Secure hidden pockets with zip fastening
ATPV 27.5 cal/cm2
Class 2 Category 3
- Inherent Fabric:
Outer: 42% Lenzing Viscose FR, 26% Modacrylic, 20% Cotton, 5% Para-aramid, 5% Polyamide, 2% Anti-Static
Liner: 42% Modacrylic, 25% Cotton, 22% Polyamide, 10% Viscose, 1% Anti-Static
Weight: 440 g/m
- EN61482-1-2 Class 1 (4kA) (Electric Arc - Closed Box)
- ASTM F/1959 27.5cal (ARC Category 2) (Electric Arc - Open Arc)
- EN13034 Type 6 (Chemical Resistant)
- EN1149-5 (Antistatic)
- EN11612 A1+A2, B1, C1, F1 (Flame Retardant)
- EN11611 A1+A2 Class 1 (Welding)
- NFPA 70E/2112 Compliant
- EN 13758-2:2003+A1:2006 (UV Protection)
Make your garments last longer by doing the following
- Your garment should be cleaned regularly.
- Professional laundering is recommended by a Skanwear approved launderette.
- Wash separately from non-FR garments.
- A label with appropriate cleaning instructions is affixed within your garment.
- Never use a heavily soiled garment.
- Garments with reflective tape should be washed and dried at a lower temperature
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.