Introducing our new ergonomically designed STRATA® Fleece Jacket. INHERENT ARC & Flame Resistant & comfortable all combined with excellent protection against an Electric ARC event and protection against heat & flame. Our unique Easi-Arm Gusset ensures optimum movement for the wearer. When washed, the article retains its shape.
100% Inherent Arc FR Protection
The FR protection is woven into the fabric meaning it is permanent. No matter how many times the garment is worn or washed, the protection level always remains. This results in peace of mind knowing all STRATA® garments will keep engineers safe for the life of the garment and it saves you money reducing the cost per use by not having to keep replacing garments after their chemical protection is washed out.
Easi-Arm™ Gusset Technology
The added underarm panel has been fitted and developed to give greater freedom of movement through the sleeve and shoulder for working overhead and on the ground without exposing any skin.
Tight Knitted Structure
The fabric has been tightly weaved together ensuring the inside of the jacket will keep you warm while the outside insulates.
The article itself does not pill, it has been made in a way so that it does not collect dust, fluff or any bobbles.
High Stand collar with zip fastening
The high collar is not only modern in look but provides excellent coverage around the neck when fastened. The less skin exposed the better.
External transfer badge displaying the garments standards and Arc cal rating.
2 X Concealed Zipped Pockets
Secure hidden pockets with zip fastening
EBT50 11 cal/cm2 & APC = 1
Class 1 Category 2
- Inherent Fabric: 48% Modacrylic, 32% Cotton 18% Polyester, 2% Anti-static
- Weight: 360g/m²
- EN 61482-2:2020 EBT50 = 11cal/cm² (Arc Rating)
- EN 1149-5:2018 (Electrostatic Discharge)
- EN ISO 11612:2015 A1 B1 C2 F2 (Heat & Limited Flame Spread)
- EN ISO 13688:2013 (General Performance)
Make your garments last longer by doing the following
- Your garment should be cleaned regularly.
- Professional laundering is recommended by a Skanwear approved launderette.
- Wash separately from non-FR garments.
- A label with appropriate cleaning instructions is affixed within your garment.
- Never use a heavily soiled garment.
- Garments with reflective tape should be washed and dried at a lower temperature
Download Declaration Of Conformity
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.