Stay safe and stylish in the INHERENT Arc & Flame Resistant, Windproof, Water Repellent & comfortable STRATA® Hi-Viz Softshell Jacket.
Featuring reflective piping detailing and our unique Easi-Arm gusset ensuring optimum movement for the wearer.
100% Inherent Arc FR Protection
The FR protection is woven into the fabric meaning it is permanent. No matter how many times the garment is worn or washed, the protection level always remains. This results in peace of mind knowing all STRATA® garments will keep engineers safe for the life of the garment and it saves you money reducing the cost per use by not having to keep replacing garments after their chemical protection is washed out.
Easi-Arm™ Gusset Technology
The added underarm panel has been fitted and developed to give greater freedom of movement through the sleeve and shoulder for working overhead and on the ground without exposing any skin.
High Stand collar
The high collar is not only modern in look but provides excellent coverage around the neck when fastened to the top. The less skin exposed the better.
Allows the wearer to tighten or release the cuff fit over underlayers and against the weather elements.
Hi-Visibility Reflective Banding
Applied to strata garments to increase a person's visibility and therefore prevent accidents caused by personnal not being seen.
External transfer badge displaying the garments standards and Arc cal rating
1 X Zipped Chest Pocket
Secure hidden pockets with zip fastening
EBT50 28 cal/cm²
Class 2 Category 3
- Inherent Fabric: (Hi-Viz Yellow) 50% Modacrylic, 38% Cotton, 5% Polyurethane, 5% Polyamide, 1% Elastane, 1% Anti-Static.
(Navy) 50% Modacrylic, 38% Cotton / 5% Polyurethane / 5% Polyamide / 1% Anti-Static
- Weight: 360g/m²
- (Electric Arc – Closed Box) EN61482-1-2 Class 2 (7kA)
- (Electric Arc – Open Arc) EN61482-1-1 28 cal/cm² (ARC Category 3)
- EN 61482-2:2020 EBT50 = 28 cal/cm² / APC 2
- EN ISO 11612:2015 A1 B1 C1 F1 (Flame Retardant)
- EN ISO 20471:2013+A1:2016 Class 2 (XS), Class 3 (S-4XL) (Hi-Visibility)
- EN 1149-5:2018 (Anti-Static)
- EN ISO 13688:2013 (Protective Clothing)
Make your garments last longer by doing the following
- Your garment should be cleaned regularly.
- Professional laundering is recommended by a Skanwear approved launderette.
- Wash separately from non-FR garments.
- A label with appropriate cleaning instructions is affixed within your garment.
- Never use a heavily soiled garment.
- Garments with reflective tape should be washed and dried at a lower temperature
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.