In conformity with the PPE Regulation 2016/425 on personal protective equipment as brought into UK law and amended, and in compliance with the standard of:
• EN ISO 11612:2015 (A1 B1 C1)
• EN 1149-3:2004 & EN 1149-5:2008
• IEC 61482-2:2020 Class 1 & ATPV = 10 cal/cm2
• EN ISO 20471 : 2013 : Class 3
• EN 343 : 2019 + A1 : 2007 Class 3:3
Make your garments last longer by doing the following
- Your garment should be cleaned regularly.
- Professional laundering is recommended by a Skanwear approved launderette.
- Wash separately from non-FR garments.
- A label with appropriate cleaning instructions is affixed within your garment.
- Never use a heavily soiled garment.
- Garments with reflective tape should be washed and dried at a lower temperature
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.