The Playford Hi-Viz Softshell is top of the line. Designed in two contrasting colours, it looks stylish and sporty, but at the same time it offers excellent ARC protection.
• 1 inset chest pocket with zip closure
• Zip closure under flap with touch & close fastening
• Sleeve narrowing by touch and close fastening
ATPV 24.3 cal/cm2
Class 1 Category 2
3-layer polyester fabric + breathable FR PU + inherent FR fleece + AST
Weight: 340g/m / 10oz
- EN61482-1-2 Class 1 (4kA) (Electric Arc - Closed Box)
- EN61482-1-1 24.3cal (ARC Category 2) (Electric Arc - Open Arc)
- EN11612 A1+A2, B1, C2, F1 (Flame Retardant)
- EN1149-5 (Antistatic)
- EN 13034:A1 Type PB 6 (Chemical)
- EN ISO 20471 Class 3 (Hi-Visibility)
- EN ISO 11611 Class 1 A1 + A2
- EN343 3:3
- NFPA70E Compliant
Make your garments last longer by doing the following
- Your garment should be cleaned regularly.
- Professional laundering is recommended by a Skanwear approved launderette.
- Wash separately from non-FR garments.
- A label with appropriate cleaning instructions is affixed within your garment.
- Never use a heavily soiled garment.
- Garments with reflective tape should be washed and dried at a lower temperature
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.