Our innovative STRATA® ARC Hi-Viz Waterproof Jacket is filled with features but still retains its high protection factor. Our INHERENT fabric protects against an ARC Flash event, Heat & Flame and Rain, combined with Hi-Visibility and reflective for increased safety.
100% Inherent Arc FR Protection
The FR protection is weaved into the fabric, meaning no matter how many times the garment is washed, the protection level always remains the same.
Easi-Arm™ Gusset Technology
This prevents the garment from riding up the body when working overhead or on the ground. The added panel in the underarm means less restriction and freedom of movement for the engineer without exposing any skin on the stomach or back.
Multi Adjusting Hood with Toggles
The hood has been designed to fit over all Safety Helmet varieties and move with the head when working. The toggles can be used to tighten the hood (with/or without the helmet) for a comfier fit reducing the amount of wind or rain entering. When the hood is not in use - use the velcro on the back to roll up and tuck away.
Wired Peak Hood
This ensures when the hood is worn up, that the engineer can still see. The wire can be bent into whatever desired shape, even with a helmet. The wire in the hood is surrounded by FR Fabric.
Adjustable cuff with ribbed cuff
Adjustable to make the wrist area as tight or loose as desired. Ribbed cuff for comfort and to help retain heat.
Inner Napoleon pocket
Located under the velcro flap on the left chest. Can be used to store small tools or essentials.
Two deep pockets are located on each side of the stomach for tools and equipment. FR Zips are used to reduce snagging risks and hazards. The pockets are also made using the same fabric.
Thanks to the outer fabric and waterproof membrane, combined this makes the jacket completely windproof.
Certified to be worn on Railway by industry standard.
ATPV 24.1 cal/cm2
Class 2 Category 2
- Inherent Fabric:
Outer: 40% Modacrylic, 37% Lenzing FR Viscose, 22% Regenerated Viscose 1% Anti-static.
Liner: 50% Meta-aramid, 50% Viscose
- Weight: 350 g/m / 10.3oz
- EN61482-1-2 Class 2 (7kA) (Electric Arc – Closed Box)
- EN61482-1-1 24.1cal (ARC Category 2) (Electric Arc – Open Arc)
- EN11612 A1+A2, B1, C1, F1 (Flame Retardant)
- EN11611 A1+A2 Class 1 (Welding)
- EN13034 Type 6 (Chemical Resistant)
- EN1149-5 (Antistatic)
- EN20471 Class 3 (High Visibility)
- EN343 + A1 (Protection against rain)
- Conforms to RIS-3279-TOM Rail Standard
Make your garments last longer by doing the following
- Your garment should be cleaned regularly.
- Professional laundering is recommended by a Skanwear approved launderette.
- Wash separately from non-FR garments.
- A label with appropriate cleaning instructions is affixed within your garment.
- Never use a heavily soiled garment.
- Garments with reflective tape should be washed and dried at a lower temperature
A key part of our service is the delivery. We understand that the delivery is a key element of the brand experience aiming to reduce downtime where possible and alleviate other concerns associated within different sectors of the industry.
SKANWEAR have a range of delivery options to ensure your team meet their deadlines safely and effectively. These include:
- Standard Delivery | 1-2 business days | £10.00 UK
- Express Delivery | Next Day Delivery (Order before 12:00pm) | £25.00 UK
- Collection available from Doncaster Warehouse: Ready within 2-4 working days
- Europe and worldwide deliveries (can vary between 3 - 10 working days)
- Timed deliveries
- Same day courier
- SMS text/e-mail delivery notifications
- Full tracking and Proof of Delivery available
We use UPS Worldship, DPD Predict and DHL Express. Interactive delivery services that tells you by text or email when your delivery will be delivered within an hours time slot. In the event that this is not a suitable time-slot, you can respond with a preferred delivery time or location, with options available to track the order online.
SKANWEAR have a choice of distribution locations to suit our customer needs. Our central distribution warehouse is in Doncaster, United Kingdom with additional distribution facilities in Australia, Germany, Sweden, Switzerland and the USA.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.