Our innovative STRATA® ARC Hi-Viz Waterproof Jacket is filled with features but still retains its high protection factor. Our INHERENT fabric protects against an ARC Flash event, Heat & Flame and Rain, combined with Hi-Visibility and reflective for increased safety.
100% Inherent Arc FR Protection
The FR protection is woven into the fabric meaning it is permanent. No matter how many times the garment is worn or washed, the protection level always remains. This results in peace of mind knowing all STRATA® garments will keep engineers safe for the life of the garment and it saves you money reducing the cost per use by not having to keep replacing garments after their chemical protection is washed out.
Easi-Arm™ Gusset Technology
The added underarm panel has been fitted and developed to give greater freedom of movement through the sleeve and shoulder for working overhead and on the ground without exposing any skin.
Multi Adjusting Hood with Toggles
The hood has been designed to fit over all Safety helmet models and move with the head when working. The toggles can be used to tighten or release the hood (with/or without the helmet).
Wired Peak Hood
This ensures when the hood is worn up, that the engineer can still see. The wire can be bent into whatever desired shape, even with a helmet. The wire in the hood is surrounded by FR Fabric.
Storm Guard Zip Covering
Extra layers of closure over the front zip to give total protection from wind and rain ingress.
Double Radio Loops
Upper chest loops to attach Gas Monitors / Radio to the body freeing your hands while working.
Allows the wearer to tighten or release the cuff fit over underlayers and against the weather elements.
External transfer badge displaying the garments standards and Arc cal rating
Hi-Visibility Reflective Banding
Applied to strata garments to increase a person's visibility and therefore prevent accidents caused by personnal not being seen.
Thanks to the outer fabric and waterproof membrane, combined this makes the jacket completely windproof.
2 X Concealed Zipped Pockets
Secure hidden pockets with zip fastening
ATPV 23cal/cm² ELIM = 19cal/cm² APC = 2
Class 2 Category 2
- Inherent Fabric:
Outer: 40% Modacrylic / 37% Lenzing FR / 22% Regenerated Viscose / 1% Anti-static
Liner: 50% Meta-aramid / 50% Viscose FR
- Weight: 350 g/m (Total)
- EN 61482-1-1:2019 ATPV = 23cal/cm² ELIM = 19cal/cm² (Open Arc Rating)
- EN 61482-1-2:2014 APC = 2 (Box Arc Rating)
- EN 61482-2:2020 ATPV = 23cal/cm² ELIM = 19cal/cm² APC = 2 (Arc Rating)
- EN 1149-5:2018 (Electrostatic Discharge)
- EN ISO 11612:2015 A1 B1 C1 F1 (Heat & Limited Flame Spread)
- EN ISO 13688:2013 (General Performance)
- EN ISO 20471:2013+A1:2016 (Class 2 for size XS upwards - Hi-Visibility)
- IEC 61482-2-2018 (Arc Rating)
- EN 343:2019 Class 2 (Resistance to Water Penetration)
- EN 343:2019 Class 3 (Water Vapour Resistance)
Make your garments last longer by doing the following
- Your garment should be cleaned regularly.
- Professional laundering is recommended by a Skanwear approved launderette.
- Wash separately from non-FR garments.
- A label with appropriate cleaning instructions is affixed within your garment.
- Never use a heavily soiled garment.
- Garments with reflective tape should be washed and dried at a lower temperature
Download Declaration Of Conformity
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.