Designed to be worn in conjunction with Hi-Viz Orange Trousers for Workers on or near the trackside requiring garments certified to RIS-3279-TOM. This is an improved jacket with new lighter and more comfortable fabric.
- Arc Flash protection and Flame Resistant fabric
- Mandarin collar - maximum neck protection
- Vertical chest pocket with zipper - discreet design
- Gas monitor loop - secure fixing point
- Visual EN Standards icon system
- 5cm Flame Resistant AS Reflective Tape - double stitched for longer life
- Phone Pocket on sleeve with flap - safe and secure
- Side access pockets with flaps - prevents entry of debris
- Extended back - protection when bending over
- Double stitched side seams - Lifetime quality assurance
- Adjustable waist straps - for a close fit
Class 1 Category 2
Composition: Inherent Woven Fabric
Weight: 290gsm / 8.5oz
EN ISO 11611:2015 | Class 1 | A1
EN ISO 11612:2015 | A1 | B1 | C1 | F1
EN ISO 20471:2013 | Class 3 RIS 3279 | Issue 1
IEC 61482-2:2009 | Class 1 | ATPV = 8cal/cm²
Make your garments last longer by doing the following
- Your garment should be cleaned regularly.
- Professional laundering is recommended by a Skanwear approved launderette.
- Wash separately from non-FR garments.
- A label with appropriate cleaning instructions is affixed within your garment.
- Never use a heavily soiled garment.
- Garments with reflective tape should be washed and dried at a lower temperature
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.