Designed to be worn in conjunction with Hi-Viz Orange Trousers for Workers on or near the trackside requiring garments certified to RIS-3279-TOM. This is an improved jacket with new lighter and more comfortable fabric.
- Arc Flash protection and Flame Resistant fabric
- Mandarin collar - maximum neck protection
- Vertical chest pocket with zipper - discreet design
- Gas monitor loop - secure fixing point
- Visual EN Standards icon system
- 5cm Flame Resistant AS Reflective Tape - double stitched for longer life
- Phone Pocket on sleeve with flap - safe and secure
- Side access pockets with flaps - prevents entry of debris
- Extended back - protection when bending over
- Double stitched side seams - Lifetime quality assurance
- Adjustable waist straps - for a close fit
Class 1 Category 2
Composition: Inherent Woven Fabric
Weight: 290gsm / 8.5oz
EN ISO 11611:2015 | Class 1 | A1
EN ISO 11612:2015 | A1 | B1 | C1 | F1
EN ISO 20471:2013 | Class 3 RIS 3279 | Issue 1
IEC 61482-2:2009 | Class 1 | ATPV = 8cal/cm²
Make your garments last longer by doing the following
- Your garment should be cleaned regularly.
- Professional laundering is recommended by a Skanwear approved launderette.
- Wash separately from non-FR garments.
- A label with appropriate cleaning instructions is affixed within your garment.
- Never use a heavily soiled garment.
- Garments with reflective tape should be washed and dried at a lower temperature
A key part of our service is the delivery. We understand that the delivery is a key element of the brand experience aiming to reduce downtime where possible and alleviate other concerns associated within different sectors of the industry.
SKANWEAR have a range of delivery options to ensure your team meet their deadlines safely and effectively. These include:
- Standard Delivery | 1-2 business days | £10.00 UK
- Express Delivery | Next Day Delivery (Order before 12:00pm) | £25.00 UK
- Collection available from Doncaster Warehouse: Ready within 2-4 working days
- Europe and worldwide deliveries (can vary between 3 - 10 working days)
- Timed deliveries
- Same day courier
- SMS text/e-mail delivery notifications
- Full tracking and Proof of Delivery available
We use UPS Worldship, DPD Predict and DHL Express. Interactive delivery services that tells you by text or email when your delivery will be delivered within an hours time slot. In the event that this is not a suitable time-slot, you can respond with a preferred delivery time or location, with options available to track the order online.
SKANWEAR have a choice of distribution locations to suit our customer needs. Our central distribution warehouse is in Doncaster, United Kingdom with additional distribution facilities in Australia, Germany, Sweden, Switzerland and the USA.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.