This a game-changer for electrical engineers in energy sector. Our commitment to excellence in safety and style has led us to create a high quality, arc & flame resistant multipurpose softshell jacket that provides 100% Inherent Arc FR protection plus complete comfort with a dynamic design.
We know that visibility is key in hazardous work environments, and we understand that not every engineer requires EN20471 certification, therefore this solution is for the those who value enhanced visibility without the strict regulations.
100% Inherent Arc FR Protection
The FR protection is woven into the fabric meaning it is permanent. No matter how many times the garment is worn or washed, the protection level always remains. This results in peace of mind knowing all STRATA® garments will keep engineers safe for the life of the garment and it saves you money reducing the cost per use by not having to keep replacing garments after their chemical protection is washed out.
Easi-Arm™ Gusset Technology
The added underarm panel has been fitted and developed to give greater freedom of movement through the sleeve and shoulder for working overhead and on the ground without exposing any skin.
Showerproof / Waterproof
3-layer laminated waterproof fabric which combines Showerproof and Windproof properties, ensuring top performance during light showers and gusty weather conditions.
High Stand collar
The high collar is not only modern in look but provides excellent coverage around the neck when fastened to the top. The less skin exposed the better.
Allows the wearer to tighten or release the cuff fit over underlayers and against the weather elements.
External transfer badge displaying the garments standards and Arc cal rating
This garment is NFPA 70E compliant, ensuring it adheres to the safety standards established by the National Fire Protection Association for protecting engineers against electrical hazards. This designation signifies that the garment has undergone rigorous testing and meets the necessary criteria to minimise the risk of electric arc flash incidents in electrical work environments.
- 1 X Zipped Chest Pocket
- Secure hidden pockets with zip fastening
2 X Zipped Waist Pockets
Secure hidden pockets with zip fastening
ELIM 23cal/cm², EBT50 28cal/cm² & APC = 2
Class 2 Category 3
- Inherent Fabric: 50% Modacrylic, 38% Cotton / 5% Polyurethane / 5% Polyamide / 1% Elastane / 1% Anti-static
- Weight: 360 g/m2 / 10.6oz
- EN 61482-2:2020 ELIM = 23cal/cm², EBT50 = 28cal/cm² & APC = 2 (Arc Rating)
- EN 1149-5:2018 (Electrostatic Discharge)
- EN ISO 11612:2015 A1 B1 C1 F1 (Heat & Limited Flame Spread)
- EN ISO 13688:2013 (General Performance)
Make your garments last longer by doing the following
- Your garment should be cleaned regularly.
- Professional laundering is recommended by a Skanwear approved launderette.
- Wash separately from non-FR garments.
- A label with appropriate cleaning instructions is affixed within your garment.
- Never use a heavily soiled garment.
- Garments with reflective tape should be washed and dried at a lower temperature
Download Declaration Of Conformity
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.