This Hi-Viz rain parka with class two arc protection is made from a laminated fabric that is perfectly water and windproof. The many pockets (6 on the outside and one inside), the two loops for gas detection meters, the sleeve narrowing and the possibility to attach a hood (sold separately) to the standing collar, make this a very functional rain parka. The fabric is comfortable and the elastic narrowing in the back ensures that you can move smoothly.
- Fixed flame retardant cotton lining
- 1 inside pocket
- Zipper in back lining for applying logo or personalisation
- Different linings/fleeces can be zipped in
- Straight collar
- Provided for hood (hood available separately)
- Zip closure under flap with touch & close fastening
- 1 patched chest pocket
- 2 patched pockets
- 2 loops for gas detectors
- 1 Napoleon pocket
- 1 sleeve pocket + pen pocket
- Round sleeves
- Sleeve narrowing by touch and close fastening
- Elasticated waist in the back
- Back length 85 cm (L)
ATPV 40.5 cal/cm2
Class 2 Category 4
2-layer laminated fabric: 60% modacrylic FR + 40% FR cotton (& AST) in ripstop with PU laminate; ± 310 g/m² | 100% cotton FR; ± 185 g/m²
- IEC 61482-2 : 2018 APC2 - ATPV 40.5 cal/cm²
- EN ISO 11612 : 2015 / A1 B2 C2 E3 F2
- EN ISO 14116 : 2015 / IND.3
- EN ISO 11611 : 2015 / Class 2 - A1
- EN 1149-5 : 2018
- EN 13034 : 2005 + A1 : 2009 Type PB 
- EN ISO 20471 : 2013 +A1 2016 / Class 3
- EN 343 : 2019 / Class 4-3-X
- EN ISO 13688 : 2013
Make your garments last longer by doing the following
- Your garment should be cleaned regularly.
- Professional laundering is recommended by a Skanwear approved launderette.
- Wash separately from non-FR garments.
- A label with appropriate cleaning instructions is affixed within your garment.
- Never use a heavily soiled garment.
- Garments with reflective tape should be washed and dried at a lower temperature
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.