An exceptional glove that enables workers to handle products at around 350 °C.
- American cut glove made with a terry cloth and KEVLAR®(550 gr/m2) material on the palm. The whole glove is stitched with Kevlar thread
- The back of the glove and safety cuff are manufactured from split cowhide leather.
- 1.2mm Thickness and 100% inside cotton lining (320 gr/m2)
- EN388:2016 2442D (Mechanical Risks)
- EN407:2004 43XXXX (Protection Against Thermal Risks)
Make your garments last longer by doing the following
- Your garment should be cleaned regularly.
- Professional laundering is recommended by a Skanwear approved launderette.
- Wash separately from non-FR garments.
- A label with appropriate cleaning instructions is affixed within your garment.
- Never use a heavily soiled garment.
- Garments with reflective tape should be washed and dried at a lower temperature
When not in use store the garment in a dry area away from direct sunlight
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
You may also like