Flexible and robust blue/black gloves that are fully coated with nitrile and an extra nitrile foam coating on the palm.
- Air infused nitrile coating absorbs oils better than flat coating
- The coating provides an excellent grip in oily or greasy applications while maintaining the cut, slash and abrasion resistance of a flat nitrile coating
- Durable construction makes them ideal for dry or slightly oily applications that require light mechanical protection and high levels of handling finesse
- CAT II
- EN388: 2003 18.104.22.168.
- Cuff type: Elasticated with knit wrist
- Length: 25-28cm
- Fully coated
- 13 gauge liner
Make your garments last longer by doing the following
- Your garment should be cleaned regularly.
- Professional laundering is recommended by a Skanwear approved launderette.
- Wash separately from non-FR garments.
- A label with appropriate cleaning instructions is affixed within your garment.
- Never use a heavily soiled garment.
- Garments with reflective tape should be washed and dried at a lower temperature
Payment & Security