FR Waterproof Leather Utility lined with Kevlar® . Arc-rated, cut-resistant, flame-resistant and waterproof leather glove designed to keep hands warm, dry and protected. It is made of triple layer technology consisting of a high-quality goatskin outer shell,100% waterproof & windproof membrane and a liner made of 100% Kevlar® fiber by DuPont™. The entire glove is sewn into an ergonomic, 3D pattern to provide superior dexterity, comfort and durability. Will not drip, melt or ignite when exposed to flames or sparks.
ATPV 50 cal/cm2
The result is increased efficiency, productivity and safety for workers, while in compliance with the NFPA 70e-2015 standard and OSHA 29 CFR Part 1926.
Arc Rating: 50 cal/cm² according to ASTM F2675/F2675M-13.
- EN388: 3242
- Cut Resistant: ANSI/ISEA 105 Level A4
- Puncture Resistant: ANSI/ISEA 105:2011 Level 5
- Flame Resistant: exceeds standards according to ASTM F2302 and D6413
- Cut-resistant liner made with Kevlar® fiber by DuPont™ throughout the entire glove
- 100% waterproof and windproof
- 18oz/yd² high quality goat grain leather
- 4" safety cuff for extended wrist protection
- Keeps hands warm, dry and protected
- Form-fit to hand for superior dexterity and safety
- Compliant: NFPA 70e-2015 Standard/OSHA 29 CFR Part 1926
Make your garments last longer by doing the following
- Your garment should be cleaned regularly.
- Professional laundering is recommended by a Skanwear approved launderette.
- Wash separately from non-FR garments.
- A label with appropriate cleaning instructions is affixed within your garment.
- Never use a heavily soiled garment.
- Garments with reflective tape should be washed and dried at a lower temperature
A key part of our service is the delivery. We understand that the delivery is a key element of the brand experience aiming to reduce downtime where possible and alleviate other concerns associated within different sectors of the industry.
SKANWEAR have a range of delivery options to ensure your team meet their deadlines safely and effectively. These include:
- Standard Delivery | 1-2 business days | £10.00 UK
- Express Delivery | Next Day Delivery (Order before 12:00pm) | £25.00 UK
- Collection available from Doncaster Warehouse: Ready within 2-4 working days
- Europe and worldwide deliveries (can vary between 3 - 10 working days)
- Timed deliveries
- Same day courier
- SMS text/e-mail delivery notifications
- Full tracking and Proof of Delivery available
We use UPS Worldship, DPD Predict and DHL Express. Interactive delivery services that tells you by text or email when your delivery will be delivered within an hours time slot. In the event that this is not a suitable time-slot, you can respond with a preferred delivery time or location, with options available to track the order online.
SKANWEAR have a choice of distribution locations to suit our customer needs. Our central distribution warehouse is in Doncaster, United Kingdom with additional distribution facilities in Australia, Germany, Sweden, Switzerland and the USA.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.