FR Waterproof Leather Utility lined with Kevlar® . Arc-rated, cut-resistant, flame-resistant and waterproof leather glove designed to keep hands warm, dry and protected. It is made of triple layer technology consisting of a high-quality goatskin outer shell, 100% waterproof & windproof membrane and a liner made of 100% Kevlar® fiber by DuPont™. The entire glove is sewn into an ergonomic, 3D pattern to provide superior dexterity, comfort and durability. Will not drip, melt or ignite when exposed to flames or sparks.
The result is increased efficiency, productivity and safety for workers, while in compliance with the NFPA 70e-2015 standard and OSHA 29 CFR Part 1926.
Arc Rating: 50 cal/cm² according to ASTM F2675/F2675M-13.
- EN388: 3242
- Cut Resistant: ANSI/ISEA 105 Level A4
- Puncture Resistant: ANSI/ISEA 105:2011 Level 5
- Flame Resistant: exceeds standards according to ASTM F2302 and D6413
- Cut-resistant liner made with Kevlar® fiber by DuPont™ throughout the entire glove
- 100% waterproof and windproof
- 18oz/yd² high quality goat grain leather
- 4" safety cuff for extended wrist protection
- Keeps hands warm, dry and protected
- Form-fit to hand for superior dexterity and safety
- Compliant: NFPA 70e-2015 Standard/OSHA 29 CFR Part 1926
- Gloves Sizing Chart