- The exceptional ergonomic fit, based on patented technology, ensures a high-level of all-shift comfort
- The soft-foam coating provides excellent grip in wet, oily and dry conditions, reducing slippage and hand tension
- The thin 13 gauge knitted liner, featuring ZonzTM Knit technology, increases productivity and safety by enabling the manipulation of small objects such as wires and bolts
- Cut 5 Level D
- Superb protection from flame, heat and cut
- Extra flexibility and dexterity minimising hand fatigue
- Multiple launderings while keeps the same performance
- 13 gauge
- Excellent Grip
- Store the gloves in their original packaging protected from heat, light and humidity.
ATPV 10.3 cal/cm2
Arc Flash Protection (ATPV Arc level 2 as per ASTM F2675-13) – 10.3cal/cm2
- Certified to EN388 - 4X43D, EN407 - 4132XX, EN420 CAT II, EN1149
- Material: Coating: Micro Foam
Make your garments last longer by doing the following
- Your garment should be cleaned regularly.
- Professional laundering is recommended by a Skanwear approved launderette.
- Wash separately from non-FR garments.
- A label with appropriate cleaning instructions is affixed within your garment.
- Never use a heavily soiled garment.
- Garments with reflective tape should be washed and dried at a lower temperature
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.