The Arc Engineers Glove is Flame Resistant, Cut Resistant, and Electric Arc Rated with a protection 12cal/cm² protecting your hands in the event of an Arc Flash.
- High quality goatskin leather glove sewn into an ergonomic, form-fit design for superior comfort, dexterity and grip
- The palm features a liner made with 100% Kevlar® fibre by DuPont™ for cut resistance
- The top of hand is made with Nomex® fibre by DuPont
- Fabric: Leather
- EN388: 3242
- NFPA 70E - 2015 standard
- OSHA 29 CFR Part 1926
- 12 cal/cm²
Make your garments last longer by doing the following
- Your garment should be cleaned regularly.
- Professional laundering is recommended by a Skanwear approved launderette.
- Wash separately from non-FR garments.
- A label with appropriate cleaning instructions is affixed within your garment.
- Never use a heavily soiled garment.
- Garments with reflective tape should be washed and dried at a lower temperature
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
You may also like