This Cut Level D glove is knitted from special blend of high cut resistant fibres before being fully dipped in tough waterproof nitrile. A further sandy nitrile coating is then applied to give excellent wet or oily grip. The inner coating prevents liquid penetrating the glove with the porous foam outer making an ideal glove for handling wet or oily items.
- High ISO Cut D Liner (EN388:2003 = Old Cut 5)
- Dual Nitrile Coating - Excellent water resistance whilst offering grip in wet and oily applications
- Anatomically shaped
Certified to EN388:2003 4543, EN388:2016 4X44D, EN420:2003+A1:2016
Make your garments last longer by doing the following
- Your garment should be cleaned regularly.
- Professional laundering is recommended by a Skanwear approved launderette.
- Wash separately from non-FR garments.
- A label with appropriate cleaning instructions is affixed within your garment.
- Never use a heavily soiled garment.
- Garments with reflective tape should be washed and dried at a lower temperature
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
You may also like