For electrical work to be used without leather glove. Natural latex insulating glove, outside in orange red elastomer, cut edges Special properties (ARC category) with mechanical protection.
The outer orange elastomer layer provides excellent mechanical resistance, for use without leather overglove. Its anatomical shape makes flexing easier while ensuring a high level of protection.
- Wellfit finish: soft, supple, durable and ergonomic with high flexibility to ease the work.
- Convenient to any hand shape.
- Resistant: latex with reinforced mechanical protection against tearing. To be used without over-gloves.
- Protection against the thermal hazards of an electric arc 12 cal/cm². IEC 61482-1-2 APC 2 (box test 7 kA).
- Electrical insulating gloves, class 00 (500 V AC, 750 V DC).
- Class 00 low voltage gloves are proof-tested at 2,500 volts for a maximum use 500 volts
Max Voltage: 500
• EN 60903 / IEC 60903
• IEC 61482-1-2 / ASTM F2675
Make your garments last longer by doing the following
- Your garment should be cleaned regularly.
- Professional laundering is recommended by a Skanwear approved launderette.
- Wash separately from non-FR garments.
- A label with appropriate cleaning instructions is affixed within your garment.
- Never use a heavily soiled garment.
- Garments with reflective tape should be washed and dried at a lower temperature
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.