Premium thermal dual coated glove constructed from a 13 gauge polyester outer with a warm 10 gauge brushed loop acrylic inner to keep the hand warm whilst ensuring comfort. A full flat orange latex coating up to the wrist creates a liquid repellent barrier whilst the foam latex second coating maximises grip in wet and dry conditions. Tested contact cold and contact heat level 2 so perfect for protection against low or high temperatures. Anatomically shaped to mould to the hands natural resting shape.).
- Dual Coated Latex coating for excellent weather & water resistance
- Sandy latex second coating for added grip in dry & wet applications
- EN407 heat tested to contact heat level 2 (250 degrees)
- Cut level 2
- Bright orange colourway for easy recognition in low light conditions
- Thick, premium thermal acrylic liner for use in cold environments
Make your garments last longer by doing the following
- Your garment should be cleaned regularly.
- Professional laundering is recommended by a Skanwear approved launderette.
- Wash separately from non-FR garments.
- A label with appropriate cleaning instructions is affixed within your garment.
- Never use a heavily soiled garment.
- Garments with reflective tape should be washed and dried at a lower temperature
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.