For electrical work to be used without leather glove. Natural latex insulating glove, outside in orange red elastomer, cut edges Special properties (ARC category) with mechanical protection.
The outer orange elastomer layer provides excellent mechanical resistance, for use without leather overglove. Its anatomical shape makes flexing easier while ensuring a high level of protection.
- 3 in one gloves with individual protection against electric arcs during live working at 36 000 V AC (class 4); mechanical protection against tearing (to be used without over gloves) and thermic (Arc Flash 40 cal/cm², APC 2 :Box test 7kA).
- Wellfit finish: soft, supple, durable and ergonomic with high flexibility to ease the work.
- Convenient to any hand shape.
- Electrical insulating gloves, class 4 (36 000 V AC, 54 000 V DC). Protection against electric arcs 40 cal /cm²
- Class 4 high voltage gloves are proof-tested at 40,000 volts for a maximum use 36,000 volts
Max Voltage: 36,000
40 cal/cm2 Arc Flash Rating
• EN 60903 / IEC 60903
• IEC 61482-1-2 / ASTM F2675
Make your garments last longer by doing the following
- Your garment should be cleaned regularly.
- Professional laundering is recommended by a Skanwear approved launderette.
- Wash separately from non-FR garments.
- A label with appropriate cleaning instructions is affixed within your garment.
- Never use a heavily soiled garment.
- Garments with reflective tape should be washed and dried at a lower temperature
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.