Extremely lightweight, 15gg, ISO Cut C glove with a specially formulated, exceptionally durable, nitrile based microporous palm coating. Unrivalled dexterity allows this glove to be used in a multitude of applications where close handling and a secure fit is of paramount importance. The liner is soft, flexible and moulds to the hand to create a second skin sensation. The coating ensures brilliant grip in dry, wet and oily applications and is further enhanced by hardwearing nitrile reinforcement in an inherently weak area, the thumb crotch.
- Extremely lightweight ISO Cut C liner to achieve one of the lightest cut resistant gloves on the market
- Specially formulated Microfoam coating to produce exceptional durability and excellent grip in dry, wet and oily applications.
- The glove achieves a second skin sensation
- Unrivalled dexterity
- EN407 tested and achieves contact heat level 1 (100 degrees)
Certified to EN388:2003 4544, EN388:2016 4X43C, EN407:2004 X1XXXX, EN420:2003+A1:2016
Make your garments last longer by doing the following
- Your garment should be cleaned regularly.
- Professional laundering is recommended by a Skanwear approved launderette.
- Wash separately from non-FR garments.
- A label with appropriate cleaning instructions is affixed within your garment.
- Never use a heavily soiled garment.
- Garments with reflective tape should be washed and dried at a lower temperature
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.