A revolutionary new eco-friendly product made using recycled plastic bottles.
1 Pair = 1 Bottle
- Extreme dexterity with the 18gg featherweight liner
- Excellent abrasion resistance
- Latex-Free formulation with a heat activates overlocking.
- Touch screen functionality on the thumb and first two fingers
- Oeko-Tex® standard 100 for environmentally friendly textiles
- Single-use plastic free - each bundle is packed using recycled cardboard
Eco-Credentials for each pair compared to virgin yarns:
- 1 pair = 1 bottle with 10g RPET per pair
- 5.15 litres of water is saved per pair produced
- Market leading 227g of Co2 reduction per pair
- 0.387 Kwh of energy saved per pair
- Single-use plastic free packaging, saving 720g of single-use plastic in each carton.
- EN388:2016 4121X
Make your garments last longer by doing the following
- Your garment should be cleaned regularly.
- Professional laundering is recommended by a Skanwear approved launderette.
- Wash separately from non-FR garments.
- A label with appropriate cleaning instructions is affixed within your garment.
- Never use a heavily soiled garment.
- Garments with reflective tape should be washed and dried at a lower temperature
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.