A revolutionary new eco-friendly product made using recycled plastic bottles.
1 Pair = 1 Bottle
- Extreme dexterity with the 18gg featherweight liner
- Excellent abrasion resistance
- Latex-Free formulation with a heat activates overlocking.
- Touch screen functionality on the thumb and first two fingers
- Oeko-Tex® standard 100 for environmentally friendly textiles
- Single-use plastic free - each bundle is packed using recycled cardboard
Eco-Credentials for each pair compared to virgin yarns:
- 1 pair = 1 bottle with 10g RPET per pair
- 5.15 litres of water is saved per pair produced
- Market leading 227g of Co2 reduction per pair
- 0.387 Kwh of energy saved per pair
- Single-use plastic free packaging, saving 720g of single-use plastic in each carton.
- EN388:2016 4121X
Make your garments last longer by doing the following
- Your garment should be cleaned regularly.
- Professional laundering is recommended by a Skanwear approved launderette.
- Wash separately from non-FR garments.
- A label with appropriate cleaning instructions is affixed within your garment.
- Never use a heavily soiled garment.
- Garments with reflective tape should be washed and dried at a lower temperature
A key part of our service is the delivery. We understand that the delivery is a key element of the brand experience aiming to reduce downtime where possible and alleviate other concerns associated within different sectors of the industry.
SKANWEAR have a range of delivery options to ensure your team meet their deadlines safely and effectively. These include:
- Standard Delivery | 1-2 business days | £10.00 UK
- Express Delivery | Next Day Delivery (Order before 12:00pm) | £25.00 UK
- Collection available from Doncaster Warehouse: Ready within 2-4 working days
- Europe and worldwide deliveries (can vary between 3 - 10 working days)
- Timed deliveries
- Same day courier
- SMS text/e-mail delivery notifications
- Full tracking and Proof of Delivery available
We use UPS Worldship, DPD Predict and DHL Express. Interactive delivery services that tells you by text or email when your delivery will be delivered within an hours time slot. In the event that this is not a suitable time-slot, you can respond with a preferred delivery time or location, with options available to track the order online.
SKANWEAR have a choice of distribution locations to suit our customer needs. Our central distribution warehouse is in Doncaster, United Kingdom with additional distribution facilities in Australia, Germany, Sweden, Switzerland and the USA.