Intrinsic blend of Acrylic HPPE/Glass/Steel produce cut level D protection in a thermal glove designed for cold conditions with optimum 4X42D EN388 results. Sandy Nitrile palm coating for durability and offers grip in oily and wet situations. The nitrile coating maintains flexibility and dexterity in low temperatures. Full hydrophobic coating. Ideal glove for heavy handling in outdoor applications where cut resistance is paramount. Tested to Contact Heat Level 1 and Contact Cold Level 2. Touch screen compatibility.
- Sandy Nitrile Palm Coating
- Hydrophobic Full Coating
- ISO Cut D
- Touch Screen Ability
- Contact Heat Level 1
- Contact Cold Level 2
- EN388:2016+A1:2018 4 X 4 2 D
- EN407:2020 X1XXXX
- EN511:2006 X 2 X
- EN ISO 21420:2020
Make your garments last longer by doing the following
- Your garment should be cleaned regularly.
- Professional laundering is recommended by a Skanwear approved launderette.
- Wash separately from non-FR garments.
- A label with appropriate cleaning instructions is affixed within your garment.
- Never use a heavily soiled garment.
- Garments with reflective tape should be washed and dried at a lower temperature
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.