Lightweight comfortable Tool Pocket Trousers, with reflective stripes on the legs. Kneepad pockets and elasticated waistband for that perfect comfort. The STRATA® ARC Hi-Viz Tool Trousers has ample pockets and tool holsters to help you function on the job. The Trouser is ideal when working at height or on the ground and will keep you protected from an Arc Flash and Heat and Flame.
100% Inherent Arc FR Protection
The FR protection is woven into the fabric meaning it is permanent. No matter how many times the garment is worn or washed, the protection level always remains. This results in peace of mind knowing all STRATA® garments will keep engineers safe for the life of the garment and it saves you money reducing the cost per use by not having to keep replacing garments after their chemical protection is washed out.
An elasticated side waist allows extra movement for a comfier fit.
Waist loops for your FR Belt *Do not use belts with Metal Buckles when working in an electrical environment.
Concealed Kneepad Pockets
A hidden pocket to insert kneepads, ideal when working on the ground. Kneepads can be left in the garment and washed or removed prior to washing
Twin Stitched Outer Leg Seams
Constructed with twin topstitching for added strength and durability to the seams.
External transfer badge displaying the garments standards and Arc cal rating.
Patch pocket with flap closure giving multi-functional storage possibilities for the wearer.
Side leg pocket designed for the storage of a fold-up ruler.
Multi-functional pocket storage for a range of tools in pockets and in holders.
ATPV 12.0cal/cm² & APC = 1
Class 1 Category 2
- Inherent Fabric: 44% Modacrylic / 30% Cotton / 20% Polyamide FR / 5% Aramid / 1% Anti-static
- Weight: 260g/m²
- EN 61482-2:2020 ATPV = 12.0cal/cm² & APC = 1 (Arc Rating)
- EN 1149-5:2018 (Electrostatic Discharge)
- EN ISO 11611:2015 A1 A2 Class 1 (Welding & Allied Processes)
- EN ISO 11612:2015 A1 A2 B1 C1 F1 (Heat & Limited Flame Spread)
- EN ISO 13688:2013 (General Performance)
- EN ISO 20471:2013+A1:2016 (Class 1 for sizes 28 upwards - Hi-Visibility)
This product page only applies to the most recent version of the item in the most recent fabric. During the transition period, users may receive either this version or the previous variant. Click here to view the previous version's certificate and declaration of conformity, which includes all relevant and important technical details.
Make your garments last longer by doing the following
- Your garment should be cleaned regularly.
- Professional laundering is recommended by a Skanwear approved launderette.
- Wash separately from non-FR garments.
- A label with appropriate cleaning instructions is affixed within your garment.
- Never use a heavily soiled garment.
- Garments with reflective tape should be washed and dried at a lower temperature
Download Declaration Of Conformity
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.