Our most breathable and lightweight trouser yet. The STRATA® ARC Hi-Viz Waterproof Bib Pants boasts INHERENT waterproof fabric technology, combined with protection against an Arc Flash event and heat and flame.
Along with a High-Visibility classification, this garment does not disappoint. Knee Length zippers with gusset allow the wearer to change in and out of these with ease. Contrast the lower leg prevents dirt build-up.
100% Inherent Arc FR Protection
The FR protection is woven into the fabric meaning it is permanent. No matter how many times the garment is worn or washed, the protection level always remains. This results in peace of mind knowing all STRATA® garments will keep engineers safe for the life of the garment and it saves you money reducing the cost per use by not having to keep replacing garments after their chemical protection is washed out.
An elasticated adjustable waist allows extra movement for a comfier fit.
Sliders on the straps allow the wearer to extend or shorten the over the shoulder straps to give the best fit and movement.
Zipped Ankle Opening
Gives wearer ease of putting on over footwear and removal over footwear.
External transfer badge displaying the garments standards and Arc cal rating.
Patch pocket with flap closure giving multi-functional storage possibilities for the wearer.
ATPV 23 cal/cm2
Class 2 Category 2
- Inherent Fabric:
Outer: 40% Modacrylic, 37% Lenzing FR Viscose, 22% Regenerated Viscose, 1% Anti-static
Liner: 50% Viscose, 50% Meta-Aramid
- Weight: 350 g/m
- EN61482-1-2 Class 2 (7kA) (Electric Arc – Closed Box)
- EN61482-1-1 24.1cal (ARC Category 2) (Electric Arc – Open Arc)
- EN11612 A1+A2, B1, C1, F1 (Flame Retardant)
- EN11611 A1+A2 Class 1 (Welding)
- EN13034 Type PB 6 (Chemical Resistant)
- EN1149-5 (Antistatic)
- EN20471 Class 2 (High Visibility)
- EN343 + A1 (Protection against rain)
Make your garments last longer by doing the following
- Your garment should be cleaned regularly.
- Professional laundering is recommended by a Skanwear approved launderette.
- Wash separately from non-FR garments.
- A label with appropriate cleaning instructions is affixed within your garment.
- Never use a heavily soiled garment.
- Garments with reflective tape should be washed and dried at a lower temperature
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.