The STRATA® ARC Cargo Trouser has been ergonomically designed with a semi-fitted corporate appearance with freedom of movement.
100% Inherent Arc FR Protection
The FR protection is woven into the fabric meaning it is permanent. No matter how many times the garment is worn or washed, the protection level always remains. This results in peace of mind knowing all STRATA® garments will keep engineers safe for the life of the garment and it saves you money reducing the cost per use by not having to keep replacing garments after their chemical protection is washed out.
An elasticated side waist allows extra movement for a comfier fit.
Waist loops for your FR Belt *Do not use belts with Metal Buckles when working in an electrical environment.
Concealed Kneepad Pockets
A hidden pocket to insert kneepads, ideal when working on the ground. Kneepads can be left in the garment and washed or removed prior to washing.
5 Piece Crotch
Provides a roomier fit and greater comfort without restriction or chafing.
External transfer badge displaying the garments standards and Arc cal rating
Patch pocket with flap closure giving multi-functional storage possibilities for the wearer
EBT50 9.1 cal/cm2
Class 1 Category 2
- Inherent Fabric: 54% Modacrylic, 44% Cotton, 2% Anti-Static
- Weight: 240 g/m²
- EN 61482-1-2:2014 APC = 1 (4kA) (Electric Arc - Closed Box)
- EN 61482-1-1:2009 EBT50 = 9.1 cal/cm² (ARC Category 2) (Electric Arc - Open Arc)
- IEC 61482-2:2018, EN 61482-2:2020 EBT50 = 9.1 cal/cm², APC = 1
- EN ISO 11612:2015 A1 A2 B1 C1 F1 (Flame Retardant)
- EN 1149-5:2018 (Antistatic)
- NFPA 70E Compliant
- EN ISO 13688:2013 (Protective Clothing)
EN ISO 11611:2015 A1 A2 Class 1 (Welding)
EN 13758-2:2003+A1:2006 (UV Protection)
Make your garments last longer by doing the following
- Your garment should be cleaned regularly.
- Professional laundering is recommended by a Skanwear approved launderette.
- Wash separately from non-FR garments.
- A label with appropriate cleaning instructions is affixed within your garment.
- Never use a heavily soiled garment.
- Garments with reflective tape should be washed and dried at a lower temperature
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.