INHERENT Lightweight & comfortable trouser providing increased visibility combined with excellent protection against an electric ARC event, heat & flame. Certified to EN 13758-2:2003+A1:2006 UPF 50+.
100% Inherent Arc FR Protection
The FR protection is woven into the fabric meaning it is permanent. No matter how many times the garment is worn or washed, the protection level always remains. This results in peace of mind knowing all STRATA® garments will keep engineers safe for the life of the garment and it saves you money reducing the cost per use by not having to keep replacing garments after their chemical protection is washed out.
An elasticated side waist allows extra movement for a comfier fit.
Waist loops for your FR Belt *Do not use belts with Metal Buckles when working in an electrical environment.
Concealed Kneepad Pockets
A hidden pocket to insert kneepads, ideal when working on the ground. Kneepads can be left in the garment and washed or removed prior to washing.
External transfer badge displaying the garments standards and Arc cal rating
Hi-Visibility Reflective Banding
Applied to strata garments to increase a person's visibility and therefore prevent accidents caused by personnal not being seen.
Twin Stitched Outer Leg Seams
Constructed with twin topstitching for added strength and durability to the seams
Patch pocket with flap closure giving multi-functional storage possibilities for the wearer
ATPV 10.1 cal/cm2
Class 1 Category 2
- Inherent Fabric: 35% FR Viscose, 28% Modacrylic, 24% Cotton,
7% Polyamide, 5% Para-aramid, 1% Antistatic
Weight: 255 g/m²
- EN 61482-1-2:2014 APC = 1 (4kA) (Electric Arc - Closed Box)
- EN 61482-1-1:2009 ATPV = 10.1 cal/cm² (ARC Category 2) (Electric Arc - Open Arc)
- IEC 61482-2:2018, EN 61482-2:2020 ATPV = 10.1cal/cm² & APC = 1
- EN ISO 11612:2015 A1 A2 B1 C1 F1 (Flame Retardant)
- EN 1149-5:2018 (Antistatic)
- EN ISO 20471:2013+A1:2016 Class 1 (Hi- Visibility)
- EN ISO 11611:2015 A1 A2 Class 1 (Welding)
- EN ISO 13688:2013 (Protective Clothing)
- EN 13758-2:2003+A1:2006 (UV Protection)
Make your garments last longer by doing the following
- Your garment should be cleaned regularly.
- Professional laundering is recommended by a Skanwear approved launderette.
- Wash separately from non-FR garments.
- A label with appropriate cleaning instructions is affixed within your garment.
- Never use a heavily soiled garment.
- Garments with reflective tape should be washed and dried at a lower temperature
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.