Our most breathable and lightweight trouser yet. The STRATA® ARC Hi-Viz Waterproof Bib Pants boasts INHERENT waterproof fabric technology, combined with protection against an Arc Flash event and heat and flame.
Along with a High-Visibility classification, this garment does not disappoint. Knee Length zippers with gusset allow the wearer to change in and out of these with ease. Contrast the lower leg prevents dirt build-up.
100% Inherent Arc FR Protection
The FR protection is woven into the fabric meaning it is permanent. No matter how many times the garment is worn or washed, the protection level always remains. This results in peace of mind knowing all STRATA® garments will keep engineers safe for the life of the garment and it saves you money reducing the cost per use by not having to keep replacing garments after their chemical protection is washed out.
An elasticated adjustable waist allows extra movement for a comfier fit.
Sliders on the straps allow the wearer to extend or shorten the over the shoulder straps to give the best fit and movement.
Zipped Ankle Opening
Gives wearer ease of putting on over footwear and removal over footwear.
External transfer badge displaying the garments standards and Arc cal rating.
Patch pocket with flap closure giving multi-functional storage possibilities for the wearer.
ATPV 23cal/cm² ELIM = 19cal/cm² APC = 2
Class 2 Category 2
- Inherent Fabric:
Outer: 40% Modacrylic / 37% Lenzing FR / 22% Regenerated Viscose / 1% Anti-static
Liner: 50% Meta-aramid / 50% Viscose FR
- Weight: 350 g/m (Total)
- EN 61482-1-1:2019 ATPV = 23cal/cm² ELIM = 19cal/cm² (Open Arc Rating)
- EN 61482-1-2:2014 APC = 2 (Box Arc Rating)
- EN 61482-2:2020 ATPV = 23cal/cm² ELIM = 19cal/cm² APC = 2 (Arc Rating)
- EN 1149-5:2018 (Electrostatic Discharge)
- EN ISO 11611:2015 A1 Class 1 (Welding & Allied Processes)
- EN ISO 11612:2015 A1 B1 C1 F1 (Heat & Limited Flame Spread)
- EN ISO 13688:2013 (General Performance)
- EN ISO 20471:2013+A1:2016 (Class 1 for size M upwards - Hi-Visibility)
- IEC 61482-2-2018 (Arc Rating)
- EN 343:2019 Class 2 (Resistance to Water Penetration)
- EN 343:2019 Class 3 (Water Vapour Resistance)
Make your garments last longer by doing the following
- Your garment should be cleaned regularly.
- Professional laundering is recommended by a Skanwear approved launderette.
- Wash separately from non-FR garments.
- A label with appropriate cleaning instructions is affixed within your garment.
- Never use a heavily soiled garment.
- Garments with reflective tape should be washed and dried at a lower temperature
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.