Brisbane are flame retardant anti-static hi-vis bib and brace trousers that protect you optimally. The tear-resistant outer material repels water and stops wind. These trousers with front bib not only enhance your safety, but also feel comfortable to wear.
The moisture-absorbing coating on the inside allows your skin to breathe and the trousers are easy to put on thanks to the elastic buckle braces and the zippers with touch and close fastening at the lower legs. In addition, the leg ends can be narrowed by means of touch and close fastening.
- EN20471 Class 1 (Hi-Visibility)
- EN14116 Index 3 Inner
- EN14116 Index 1 Outer
- EN1149-5 (Anti Static)
- EN343 3:3 (Protection from Rain)
- EN13034 PB Type 6 (Chemical Resistant)
Make your garments last longer by doing the following
- Your garment should be cleaned regularly.
- Professional laundering is recommended by a Skanwear approved launderette.
- Wash separately from non-FR garments.
- A label with appropriate cleaning instructions is affixed within your garment.
- Never use a heavily soiled garment.
- Garments with reflective tape should be washed and dried at a lower temperature
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.