Brisbane are flame retardant anti-static hi-vis bib and brace trousers that protect you optimally. The tear-resistant outer material repels water and stops wind. These trousers with front bib not only enhance your safety, but also feel comfortable to wear.
The moisture-absorbing coating on the inside allows your skin to breathe and the trousers are easy to put on thanks to the elastic buckle braces and the zippers with touch and close fastening at the lower legs. In addition, the leg ends can be narrowed by means of touch and close fastening.
- EN20471 Class 1 (Hi-Visibility)
- EN14116 Index 3 Inner
- EN14116 Index 1 Outer
- EN1149-5 (Anti Static)
- EN343 3:3 (Protection from Rain)
- EN13034 PB Type 6 (Chemical Resistant)
Make your garments last longer by doing the following
- Your garment should be cleaned regularly.
- Professional laundering is recommended by a Skanwear approved launderette.
- Wash separately from non-FR garments.
- A label with appropriate cleaning instructions is affixed within your garment.
- Never use a heavily soiled garment.
- Garments with reflective tape should be washed and dried at a lower temperature
A key part of our service is the delivery. We understand that the delivery is a key element of the brand experience aiming to reduce downtime where possible and alleviate other concerns associated within different sectors of the industry.
SKANWEAR have a range of delivery options to ensure your team meet their deadlines safely and effectively. These include:
- Standard Delivery | 1-2 business days | £10.00 UK
- Express Delivery | Next Day Delivery (Order before 12:00pm) | £25.00 UK
- Collection available from Doncaster Warehouse: Ready within 2-4 working days
- Europe and worldwide deliveries (can vary between 3 - 10 working days)
- Timed deliveries
- Same day courier
- SMS text/e-mail delivery notifications
- Full tracking and Proof of Delivery available
We use UPS Worldship, DPD Predict and DHL Express. Interactive delivery services that tells you by text or email when your delivery will be delivered within an hours time slot. In the event that this is not a suitable time-slot, you can respond with a preferred delivery time or location, with options available to track the order online.
SKANWEAR have a choice of distribution locations to suit our customer needs. Our central distribution warehouse is in Doncaster, United Kingdom with additional distribution facilities in Australia, Germany, Sweden, Switzerland and the USA.