Our most breathable and lightweight trouser yet. The STRATA® ARC Hi-Viz Waterproof Bib Pants boasts INHERENT waterproof fabric technology, combined with protection against an Arc Flash event and Heat and Flame.
Along with a High-Visibility classification, this garment does not disappoint.
Knee Length zippers with gusset allow the wearer to change in and out of these with ease. Contrast the lower leg prevents dirt build-up. Hi-Visibility Orange ensures these garments are compliant with Railway Standards.
100% Inherent Arc FR Protection
The FR protection is woven into the fabric meaning it is permanent. No matter how many times the garment is worn or washed, the protection level always remains. This results in peace of mind knowing all STRATA® garments will keep engineers safe for the life of the garment and it saves you money reducing the cost per use by not having to keep replacing garments after their chemical protection is washed out.
An elasticated adjustable waist allows extra movement for a comfier fit.
Sliders on the straps allow the wearer to extend or shorten the over the shoulder straps to give the best fit and movement.
Zipped Ankle Opening
Gives wearer ease of putting on over footwear and removal over footwear.
External transfer badge displaying the garments standards and Arc cal rating.
Patch pocket with flap closure giving multi-functional storage possibilities for the wearer.
ATPV 23 cal/cm2
Class 2 Category 2
- Inherent Fabric:
Outer: 40% Modacrylic, 37% Lenzing FR, 22% Regenerated Viscose,
1% Antistatic// Liner: 50% Meta-aramid, 50% Viscose
Weight: 350 g/m / 10.3oz
- EN61482-1-2 Class 2 (7kA) (Electric Arc – Closed Box)
- EN61482-1-1 24.1cal (ARC Category 2) (Electric Arc – Open Arc)
- EN11612 A1+A2, B1, C1, F1 (Flame Retardant)
- EN11611 A1+A2 Class 1 (Welding)
- EN13034 Type PB 6 (Chemical Resistant)
- EN1149-5 (Antistatic)
- EN20471 Class 2 (High Visibility)
- EN343 + A1 (Protection against rain)
- Conforms to RIS-3279-TOM Rail Standard
Make your garments last longer by doing the following
- Your garment should be cleaned regularly.
- Professional laundering is recommended by a Skanwear approved launderette.
- Wash separately from non-FR garments.
- A label with appropriate cleaning instructions is affixed within your garment.
- Never use a heavily soiled garment.
- Garments with reflective tape should be washed and dried at a lower temperature
A key part of our service is the delivery. We understand that the delivery is a key element of the brand experience aiming to reduce downtime where possible and alleviate other concerns associated within different sectors of the industry.
SKANWEAR have a range of delivery options to ensure your team meet their deadlines safely and effectively. These include:
- Standard Delivery | 1-2 business days | £10.00 UK
- Express Delivery | Next Day Delivery (Order before 12:00pm) | £25.00 UK
- Collection available from Doncaster Warehouse: Ready within 2-4 working days
- Europe and worldwide deliveries (can vary between 3 - 10 working days)
- Timed deliveries
- Same day courier
- SMS text/e-mail delivery notifications
- Full tracking and Proof of Delivery available
We use UPS Worldship, DPD Predict and DHL Express. Interactive delivery services that tells you by text or email when your delivery will be delivered within an hours time slot. In the event that this is not a suitable time-slot, you can respond with a preferred delivery time or location, with options available to track the order online.
SKANWEAR have a choice of distribution locations to suit our customer needs. Our central distribution warehouse is in Doncaster, United Kingdom with additional distribution facilities in Australia, Germany, Sweden, Switzerland and the USA.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.