The STRATA® Hi-Viz Dungaree is Inherent, Lightweight & ergonomically designed, engineered for optimum movements for increased visibility combined with excellent protection against an Electric Arc Flash. With reflective bands to get the lower leg and added reflective piping detail on the pockets.
100% Inherent Arc FR Protection
The FR protection is woven into the fabric meaning it is permanent. No matter how many times the garment is worn or washed, the protection level always remains. This results in peace of mind knowing all STRATA® garments will keep engineers safe for the life of the garment and it saves you money reducing the cost per use by not having to keep replacing garments after their chemical protection is washed out.
Sliders on the straps allow the wearer to extend or shorten the over the shoulder straps to give the best fit and movement.
Concealed Kneepad Pockets
A hidden pocket to insert kneepads, ideal when working on the ground. Kneepads can be left in the garment and washed or removed prior to washing.
External transfer badge displaying the garments standards and Arc cal rating
Hi-Visibility Reflective Banding
Applied to strata garments to increase a person's visibility and therefore prevent accidents caused by personnal not being seen.
Zipped Ankle Opening
Gives wearer ease of putting on over footwear and removal over footwear.
Patch pocket with flap closure giving multi-functional storage possibilities for the wearer.
Patch pocket with flap closure giving multi-functional storage possibilities for the wearer
Side leg pocket designed for the storage of a fold-up ruler.
ATPV 10 cal/cm2
Class 1 Category 2
- Inherent Fabric: 54% Modacrylic, 44% Cotton, 2% Anti-Static
- Weight: 255 g/m
- EN61482-1-2 Class 1 (4kA) (Electric Arc – Closed Box)
- EN61482-1-1 10cal (ARC Category 2) (Electric Arc – Open Arc)
- EN11612 A1+A2, B1, C1, F1 (Flame Retardant)
- EN1149-5 (Antistatic)
- EN20471 Class 1 (High Visibility)
- EN 13758-2:2003+A1:2006 (UV Protection)
Make your garments last longer by doing the following
- Your garment should be cleaned regularly.
- Professional laundering is recommended by a Skanwear approved launderette.
- Wash separately from non-FR garments.
- A label with appropriate cleaning instructions is affixed within your garment.
- Never use a heavily soiled garment.
- Garments with reflective tape should be washed and dried at a lower temperature
Download Declaration Of Conformity
Payment & Security