Our extremely comfortable and lightweight classic overall with adjustable elasticated waistband for that perfect custom fit. Ample pockets, including hidden front kneepad pockets for easy knee-pad insertion even when worn. Our swing pockets have internal access to the undergarments pockets.
100% Inherent Arc FR Protection
The FR protection is woven into the fabric meaning it is permanent. No matter how many times the garment is worn or washed, the protection level always remains. This results in peace of mind knowing all STRATA® garments will keep engineers safe for the life of the garment and it saves you money reducing the cost per use by not having to keep replacing garments after their chemical protection is washed out.
Internal Adjustable Waistband
All our STRATA® Protection Coveralls/Overalls contain an internal adjustable waist giving you the option to loosen or tighten the fit. Allowing for an extra layering of protective clothing to be worn underneath whilst maintaining a comfortable fit.
Double Radio Loops
Upper chest loops to attach Gas Monitors / Radio to the body freeing your hands while working.
Adjustable Velcro Cuffs
Allows the wearer to tighten or release the cuff fit over underlayers and against the weather elements.
Concealed Kneepad Pockets
A hidden pocket to insert kneepads, ideal when working on the ground. Kneepads can be left in the garment and washed or removed prior to washing.
Hi-Visibility Reflective Banding
Applied to strata garments to increase a person's visibility and therefore prevent accidents caused by personnal not being seen.
Storm Guard Zip Covering
Extra layers of closure over the front zip to give total protection from wind and rain ingress.
2 X Chest Pockets
Patch pocket with flap closure giving multi-functional storage possibilities for the wearer.
ATPV 9.9 cal/cm2
Class 1 Category 2
- Inherent Fabric: 54% Modacrylic, 44% Cotton, 2% Anti-Static
- Weight: 240gm / 7 oz
- EN61482-1-2 Class 1 (4kA) (Electric Arc - Closed Box)
- EN61482-1-1 9.9cal (ARC Category 2) (Electric Arc - Open Arc)
- EN11612 A1+A2, B1, C1, F1 (Flame Retardant)
- EN1149-5 (Antistatic)
- NFPA 70E Compliant
EN ISO 11611: Class 1 A1 + A2 (Welding)
EN ISO 20471 Class 3 (Hi-Visibility)
Make your garments last longer by doing the following
- Your garment should be cleaned regularly.
- Professional laundering is recommended by a Skanwear approved launderette.
- Wash separately from non-FR garments.
- A label with appropriate cleaning instructions is affixed within your garment.
- Never use a heavily soiled garment.
- Garments with reflective tape should be washed and dried at a lower temperature
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.