Our best selling INHERENT multi-norm Hi Vis Overall. Offering excellent protection against an ARC Flash event, Heat and Flame combined with Hi-Visibility for increased safety. Unique Easi-Arm™ Gusset Technology gives excellent freedom of movement when wearing this garment. Our Classic overall features an ankle zip to assist in a quick change when required even over work boots.
100% Inherent Arc FR Protection
The FR protection is woven into the fabric meaning it is permanent. No matter how many times the garment is worn or washed, the protection level always remains. This results in peace of mind knowing all STRATA® garments will keep engineers safe for the life of the garment and it saves you money reducing the cost per use by not having to keep replacing garments after their chemical protection is washed out.
Easi-Arm™ Gusset Technology
The added underarm panel has been fitted and developed to give greater freedom of movement through the sleeve and shoulder for working overhead and on the ground without exposing any skin.
Internal Adjustable Waistband
All our STRATA® Protection Coveralls/Overalls contain an internal adjustable waist giving you the option to loosen or tighten the fit. Allowing for an extra layering of protective clothing to be worn underneath whilst maintaining a comfortable fit.
2 X Double Radio Loops
Upper chest loops to attach Gas Monitors / Radio to the body freeing your hands while working.
Adjustable Velcro Cuffs
Allows the wearer to tighten or release the cuff fit over underlayers and against the weather elements.
Adjustable Ankle Velcro Strap and Zip
This allows the wearer tighten the ankle cuff closer to the leg, this also makes this easier to fit them over wellingtons or safety boots
External Kneepad Pockets
A hidden pocket to insert kneepads, ideal when working on the ground. Kneepads can be left in the garment and washed or removed prior to washing.
External transfer badge displaying the garments standards and Arc cal rating
Internal label woven or transfer displaying the garments certified standards and Arc cal rating
Hi-Visibility Reflective Banding
Applied to strata garments to increase a person's visibility and therefore prevent accidents caused by personnal not being seen.
Storm Guard Zip Covering
Extra layers of closure over the front zip to give total protection from wind and rain ingress.
Zipped Ankle Opening
Gives wearer ease of putting on over footwear and removal over footwear.
2 X Chest Pockets
Patch pocket with flap closure giving multi-functional storage possibilities for the wearer.
Patch pocket with flap closure giving multi-functional storage possibilities for the wearer
ELIM = 8.2 cal/cm², EBT = 9.1cal/cm² & APC = 1
Class 1 Category 2
- Inherent Fabric: 54% Modacrylic, 44% Cotton, 2% Antistatic
- Weight: 240g/m² / 7.1oz
- EN 61482-2:2020 ELIM = 8.2 cal/cm², EBT = 9.1cal/cm² & APC = 1
- EN 1149-5:2018 (Electrostatic Discharge)
- EN ISO 11611:2015 A1 A2 Class 1 (Welding & Allied Processes)
- EN ISO 11612:2015 A1 A2 B1 C1 F1 (Heat & Limited Flame Spread)
- EN ISO 13688:2013 (General Performance)
- EN ISO 20471:2013+A1:2016 (Class 3 for sizes XS/Short upwards - Hi-Visibility)
Make your garments last longer by doing the following
- Your garment should be cleaned regularly.
- Professional laundering is recommended by a Skanwear approved launderette.
- Wash separately from non-FR garments.
- A label with appropriate cleaning instructions is affixed within your garment.
- Never use a heavily soiled garment.
- Garments with reflective tape should be washed and dried at a lower temperature
Download Declaration Of Conformity
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.