Our best selling Global compliance INHERENT Lightweight & comfortable Coverall for increased visibility combined with excellent protection against Electric Arc Flash and Heat & Flame. With reflective bands to the torso, arms, legs and shoulder. Ample pockets, including hidden front kneepad pockets for easy knee-pad insertion.
Easi-Arm™ Gusset Technology provides optimum movement for the wearer whilst our innovative ripstop fabric improves the durability of the garment.
100% Inherent Arc FR Protection
The FR protection is woven into the fabric meaning it is permanent. No matter how many times the garment is worn or washed, the protection level always remains. This results in peace of mind knowing all STRATA® garments will keep engineers safe for the life of the garment and it saves you money reducing the cost per use by not having to keep replacing garments after their chemical protection is washed out.
Easi-Arm™ Gusset Technology
The added underarm panel has been fitted and developed to give greater freedom of movement through the sleeve and shoulder for working overhead and on the ground without exposing any skin.
Internal Adjustable Waistband
All our STRATA® Protection Coveralls/Overalls contain an internal adjustable waist giving you the option to loosen or tighten the fit. Allowing for an extra layering of protective clothing to be worn underneath whilst maintaining a comfortable fit.
2 X Double Radio Loops
Upper chest loops to attach Gas Monitors / Radio to the body freeing your hands while working.
Adjustable Velcro Cuffs
Allows the wearer to tighten or release the cuff fit over underlayers and against the weather elements.
Concealed Kneepad Pockets
A hidden pocket to insert kneepads, ideal when working on the ground. Kneepads can be left in the garment and washed or removed prior to washing.
External transfer badge displaying the garments standards and Arc cal rating
Internal label woven or transfer displaying the garments certified standards and Arc cal rating
Hi-Visibility Reflective Banding
Applied to strata garments to increase a person's visibility and therefore prevent accidents caused by personnal not being seen.
Storm Guard Zip Covering
Extra layers of closure over the front zip to give total protection from wind and rain ingress.
Zipped Ankle Opening
Gives wearer ease of putting on over footwear and removal over footwear.
2 X Chest Pockets
Patch pocket with flap closure giving multi-functional storage possibilities for the wearer.
Patch pocket with flap closure giving multi-functional storage possibilities for the wearer
ATPV 10.1 cal/cm2
Class 1 Category 2
- Inherent Fabric: 44% Modacrylic, 30% Cotton, 20% Polyamide FR, 5% Aramid, 1% Anti-static
- Weight: 255 g/m²
- EN 61482-1-2:2014 APC = 1 (4kA) (Electric Arc – Closed Box)
- EN 61482-1-1:2009 ATPV = 10.1 cal/cm² (ARC Category 2) (Electric Arc – Open Arc)
- IEC 61482-2:2018, EN 61482-2:2020 ATPV = 10.1cal/cm² & APC = 1
- EN ISO 11612:2015 A1 A2 B1 C1 F1 (Flame Retardant)
- EN ISO 11611:2015 A1 A2 Class 1 (Welding)
- EN 1149-5:2018 (Antistatic)
- EN ISO 20471:2013+A1:2016 Class 3 (Hi-Visibility)
- Conforms to NFPA 70E/NFPA 2112
- EN 13758-2:2003+A1:2006 (UV Protection)
- EN ISO 13688:2013 (Protective Clothing)
Make your garments last longer by doing the following
- Your garment should be cleaned regularly.
- Professional laundering is recommended by a Skanwear approved launderette.
- Wash separately from non-FR garments.
- A label with appropriate cleaning instructions is affixed within your garment.
- Never use a heavily soiled garment.
- Garments with reflective tape should be washed and dried at a lower temperature
Download Declaration Of Conformity
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.