Our STRATA® ARC Lightweight Overall combines super lightweight fabric with excellent protection against an Arc Flash event & Heat and Flame. Suitable for wear in warm conditions. Unique Easi-Arm™ Gusset Technology gives excellent freedom of movement when wearing this garment. Also featuring our easy access front knee pad pocket design and many other features.
100% Inherent Arc FR Protection
The FR protection is woven into the fabric meaning it is permanent. No matter how many times the garment is worn or washed, the protection level always remains. This results in peace of mind knowing all STRATA® garments will keep engineers safe for the life of the garment and it saves you money reducing the cost per use by not having to keep replacing garments after their chemical protection is washed out.
Easi-Arm™ Gusset Technology
The added underarm panel has been fitted and developed to give greater freedom of movement through the sleeve and shoulder for working overhead and on the ground without exposing any skin.
Internal Adjustable Waistband
All our STRATA® Protection Coveralls/Overalls contain an internal adjustable waist giving you the option to loosen or tighten the fit. Allowing for an extra layering of protective clothing to be worn underneath whilst maintaining a comfortable fit.
2 X Double Radio Loops
Upper chest loops to attach Gas Monitors / Radio to the body freeing your hands while working.
Adjustable Velcro Cuffs
Allows the wearer to tighten or release the cuff fit over underlayers and against the weather elements.
Concealed Kneepad Pockets
A hidden pocket to insert kneepads, ideal when working on the ground. Kneepads can be left in the garment and washed or removed prior to washing.
External transfer badge displaying the garments standards and Arc cal rating
Internal label woven or transfer displaying the garments certified standards and Arc cal rating
Hi-Visibility Reflective Banding
Applied to strata garments to increase a person's visibility and therefore prevent accidents caused by personnal not being seen.
Storm Guard Zip Covering
Extra layers of closure over the front zip to give total protection from wind and rain ingress.
Zipped Ankle Opening
Gives wearer ease of putting on over footwear and removal over footwear.
2 X Chest Pockets
Patch pocket with flap closure giving multi-functional storage possibilities for the wearer.
Patch pocket with flap closure giving multi-functional storage possibilities for the wearer
ATPV 9.2 cal/cm2
Class 1 Category 2
- Inherent Fabric: 54% Modacrylic, 44% Cotton, 2% Anti-Static
- Weight: 200 g/m / 5.9oz
- EN61482-1-2 Class 1 (4kA) (Electric Arc – Closed Box)
- EN61482-1-1 9.2cal (ARC Category 2) (Electric Arc – Open Arc)
- EN11612 A1+A2, B1, C1, F1 (Flame Retardant)
- EN13034 Type 6 (Chemical Resistant)
- EN1149-5 (Antistatic)
Make your garments last longer by doing the following
- Your garment should be cleaned regularly.
- Professional laundering is recommended by a Skanwear approved launderette.
- Wash separately from non-FR garments.
- A label with appropriate cleaning instructions is affixed within your garment.
- Never use a heavily soiled garment.
- Garments with reflective tape should be washed and dried at a lower temperature
A key part of our service is the delivery. We understand that the delivery is a key element of the brand experience aiming to reduce downtime where possible and alleviate other concerns associated within different sectors of the industry.
SKANWEAR have a range of delivery options to ensure your team meet their deadlines safely and effectively. These include:
- Standard Delivery | 1-2 business days | £10.00 UK
- Express Delivery | Next Day Delivery (Order before 12:00pm) | £25.00 UK
- Collection available from Doncaster Warehouse: Ready within 2-4 working days
- Europe and worldwide deliveries (can vary between 3 - 10 working days)
- Timed deliveries
- Same day courier
- SMS text/e-mail delivery notifications
- Full tracking and Proof of Delivery available
We use UPS Worldship, DPD Predict and DHL Express. Interactive delivery services that tells you by text or email when your delivery will be delivered within an hours time slot. In the event that this is not a suitable time-slot, you can respond with a preferred delivery time or location, with options available to track the order online.
SKANWEAR have a choice of distribution locations to suit our customer needs. Our central distribution warehouse is in Doncaster, United Kingdom with additional distribution facilities in Australia, Germany, Sweden, Switzerland and the USA.
Download Declaration Of Conformity
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.